Simpsons CMF Series 2

Reaction score
Reports have been coming in that these are on endcaps but will not ring up at registers until May 1
That was my experience at Target late last week. They did not ring up, and the manager said they could not sell them before May 1. She did offer to put them on hold for me until then, which was nice. I am at Target far more frequently than any one person should be, so I will bail them out on Friday.

Reaction score
Went 16 for 16 at TRU today. They weren't gonna sell them to me at first because of the computer telling them to wait until May 1st but another associate told her they got an email saying they could sell them now. These were a little hard to feel. Took me a while but got them all

Reaction score
Yeah, I picked up 20 of these at random at my TRU. Cashier had to override the warning for each single packet. I did pretty well for just grabbing them on the run. Missing Bart, Patty, Selma and Mrs Krabappel, but a lot of my duplicates are only three per case, so not a bad trade off. A couple complaints:

1) I never noticed this on the reviews I've seen, but Homer's pants are a different shade of blue than his jacket. I'm only a fair Simpsons aficionado, but when he's in his Sunday best, isn't he dressed in a suit, with the pants matching the jacket? I think it looks terrible on the minifigure.

2) This has never happened to me before in all the minifigures I opened, but I cut part of Lisa's skirt when I opened her packet. I'm hoping customer service will send me a replacement part.

Reaction score
Dr what extras did you get? I picked up 18 packs today and got 12 of the 16. I'm missing The Scientist, Patty, Selma and Smithers. I have extra Bart, Milhouse, Lisa, Homer, Comic Book Guy, and the nerd(forgot his name).

Reaction score
Have these extras of Lego Simpsons Series 2:
Homer
Lisa
Bart
Milhouse
Comic Book Guy
Martin

Looking for:
Patty
Selma
Prof Frink
Smithers

We can do 1 for 1. Just wanting to complete my set.

Reaction score
Dr what extras did you get? I'm missing The Scientist, Patty, Selma and Smithers. I have extra Bart, Milhouse, Lisa, Homer, Comic Book Guy, and the nerd(forgot his name).

I don't have a spare of any that you need. I only got one Frink and one Smithers, and I still need Patty and Selma.

My extras are Homer X 2, Marge, CBG, Dr Hibbert, Hans Moleman, Milhouse, and Martin Prince. Not sure if I'm going to trade from these or try to put a 2nd set together. Shipping costs enough that sometimes it only makes sense to trade multiple figures at once.

Reaction score
Have these extras of Lego Simpsons Series 2:
Homer
Lisa
Bart
Milhouse
Comic Book Guy
Martin

Looking for:
Patty
Selma
Prof Frink
Smithers

We can do 1 for 1. Just wanting to complete my set.

These are still up for grabs if you guys get extras of the ones I need.

Reaction score
Hopefully a Series 3 will be coming next year. What are your guys wishlist for next wave? Here's Mine...in no order of importance though Moe NEEDS to be made...

Moe
Duff Man
Skinner
Snake (Yes he'll be with the Kwik E Mart, but still)
The Simpsons Family with THOH look ala the Kidrobot chase
Cleetus
Barney
Sideshow Bob
Sideshow Mel
Lenny
Carl
Otto

Honorable Mentions for me would be Kearney & Jimbo, Kang/Kodos, Sherri/Terri, Dr Nick

Reaction score
Hopefully a Series 3 will be coming next year. What are your guys wishlist for next wave? Here's Mine...in no order of importance though Moe NEEDS to be made...

Moe
Duff Man
Skinner
Snake (Yes he'll be with the Kwik E Mart, but still)
The Simpsons Family with THOH look ala the Kidrobot chase
Cleetus
Barney
Sideshow Bob
Sideshow Mel
Lenny
Carl
Otto

Honorable Mentions for me would be Kearney & Jimbo, Kang/Kodos, Sherri/Terri, Dr Nick

I'm pretty sure Moe's Tavern is around the corner. But hopefully alternate versions of the characters will be available in a Third Series.

GNT

Reaction score
Found them yesterday, bought a box and only have a couple more to feel up. I hate that 5 or 6 all come with those square picture things... annoying lol

Reaction score
Cool, but they don't look that different from the first series.

Yeah, I kinda wondered if they wouldn't do a yellow package for the 2nd series. Looks like they're going to stick with the blue background, and maybe we'll get a different colored banner for each subsequent series. There's certainly enough characters in Springfield to do a lot more series of Simpsons figures; I'm really curious to see how this line plays out in the coming years.

Reaction score
I got the 12 that I wanted today. Luckily, The Granville Island Toy Company in Vancouver, feels them out in advance, and categorizes them. Hibbert and Homer are apparently the only two that can be easily mixed up by feel, as they both have the same shaped accessory and proportions by feel. Only their nose seems to differentiate them through the bag.

Reaction score
Today I was able to pick up the three packs I wanted that Target was not allowed to sell to me last week. :)

Reaction score
Picked up the whole set at Target yesterday afternoon! They hadn't put them on the shelves yet, so I was able to get a fresh box from the stockroom to pick through.

Reaction score
Geez my buddy tried to get me comic guy and got 2x martin. Anyone want to trade for comic guy?

Oh have a spare Bartman as well. Either for Comic Guy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does anyone have the full shelf box breakdown. I'd liked to nab 2 sets the easy way! :)

Found this on toysnbricks.com:

#1 [x5] Homer
#2 [x4] Marge
#3 [x4] Lisa
#4 [x4] Maggie
#5 [x5] Bartman
#6 [x4] Fallout Boy
#7 [x3] Comic Book Guy
#8 [x3] Martin Prince
#9 [x3] Professor Frink
#10 [x3] Hans Moleman
#11 [x3] Selma
#12 [x3] Patty
#13 [x5] Groundskeeper Willie
#14 [x3] Edna Krabappel
#15 [x4] Waylon Smithers
#16 [x4] Dr. Hibber

So there are at least 3 in every case.

Reaction score
Found this on toysnbricks.com:

#1 [x5] Homer
#2 [x4] Marge
#3 [x4] Lisa
#4 [x4] Maggie
#5 [x5] Bartman
#6 [x4] Fallout Boy
#7 [x3] Comic Book Guy
#8 [x3] Martin Prince
#9 [x3] Professor Frink
#10 [x3] Hans Moleman
#11 [x3] Selma
#12 [x3] Patty
#13 [x5] Groundskeeper Willie
#14 [x3] Edna Krabappel
#15 [x4] Waylon Smithers
#16 [x4] Dr. Hibber

So there are at least 3 in every case.

Thanks so much for that, makes life a little easier! :)

Reaction score
I bought a couple of these and the first one I opened was Comic Book Guy, and I am very happy with that. Now all I need is Fallout boy.

Reaction score
There haven't been any coupons for over a year at this point. The only way to get any kind of "deal" on this set is to wait for another round of 2x or 3x VIP point promo

Reaction score
Yeah after having all the new Mini's it's hard not to want the snake from the Kwicki-Mart set. Saw the Kwicki set yesterday, and it's a knock out! :)

Reaction score
Are the Kwik E Mart sets at retail? Like Target? Also thanks to Maxwedge for grabbing me the final 3 I needed! Here's to hopefully next years set! We need Moe and Duffman!