Silver R2 offer in France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I recveived a copy of the ToysR'Us catalog this morning. It shows a silver R2 to be offered with a 25 Euros purchase of Star Wars Toys. One thing bothers me though. If the picture is one from a silver R2-D2 the name mentioned under it is R2-Q5. As they offered the second figure earlier, i am hoping they are not trying to get rid of their stock before handing out the silver R2.
One more thing, the offer is good from november 1st.

Reaction score
thanx for the info

well i think i have to see if I want one of those dooku lightsabers if I get the R2 free with it

BTW, carrefour is having an offer that if you buy 30 euros or more (I think) on SW merchandise, you get a "collector figure" free, and there was a pic of Obi-Wan JSP with it

Reaction score
I saw the Carrefour ad too. Unfortunately, there is not much to buy from them unless you want to create a Jedi Fighters hangar diorama.

Reaction score
Well,

I planned to stay in bed tomorrow morning, but I bet I'd rather wake up early to go asap to my TRU.

Do they give more than one if you buy a 90 euros ship?

Reaction score
Thank you for the info, will go to my local TRU this morning to see if they also have this offer. US $25 of purchase to get this fig sounds OK to me

Stef

Reaction score
Originally posted by Darth Cycy:
Well,

I planned to stay in bed tomorrow morning, but I bet I'd rather wake up early to go asap to my TRU.

Do they give more than one if you buy a 90 euros ship?
<font size="2" face="arial">No, but i know what you mean. As there was not many items to choose from the Hasbro line, the Gunship was one of my options in the first place. Asking if i would get more than one silver R2 when buying the gunship i got a simple answer : NO!
So i got a Tie Bomber (less expensive) missing in my collection

[ 11-01-2002, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: TK-842 ]

Reaction score
TK,

I'm back from my local TRU (La Défense Paris) and got two of them, I bought two reeks for 27 euros each and asked for two receipts....
Pretty good de

Reaction score
TK,

I'm back from my local TRU (La Défense Paris) and got two of them, I bought two reeks for 27 euros each and asked for two receipts....
Pretty good deal, kniwing that R2D2 is about 50 euros in collectors shop in Paris...

I'm so happy, I love it.

Reaction score
Got it tonight, that's a great addition to any collection. But was kinda hard to find something worth 25 EUR at my local TRU so picked up 3 figs

Wish I hadn't bought my TIE Bomber in September......

Stef

Reaction score
hey darth Cyc, happen to know if there were any mcfarlane alien vs predator sets at the tru in la defense?

Reaction score
Originally posted by Darth Cycy:
TK,

Pretty good deal, kniwing that R2D2 is about 50 euros in collectors shop in Paris...

I'm so happy, I love it.
<font size="2" face="arial">This is just one GREAT figure. This R2 looks better every time i look at it. I'm glad TRU France had the opportunity to offer us this fig.
It is so hard to get new products from the Star Wars line lately

Hey Stef, what figs are left in your TRU? here there are only Anakins OPD, two dozens of them and nothing else.

[ 11-02-2002, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: TK-842 ]

Reaction score
Hi,
Well there was some POTJ cards like Rebel Fleet Trooper, Amidala, Darth Maul (several versions : w/ cloak, or the one which can separate in 2 parts...)and then figs on blue SW cards : Anakin of course, Jango Fett, C-3PO w/ removable parts, Ben Kenobi w/ spy droid and a few deluxe figures.....not more so that was kinda hard to make my choice...picked a rebel fleet trooper, C-3PO and Jango.....
The Hasbro France policy really upsets me, when you just think at the shelves in some shops in Paris like Pulps..what a difference.
Hey BTW I was in Paris 2 weeks ago and picked Elephant Mon for 14 EUR....if it's not already done
I suggest you to pick it, it is really worth

Stef

Reaction score
Ephant Mon is definitely on my wanting list. I'll probably buy it via the web to save a few Euros.

[ 11-03-2002, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: TK-842 ]

Reaction score
187 Maul: don't know, I only collect Star WArs, I don't go that often to TRU but if you need the predator versus Alien, I can have a look.

TK: My friend, you want to teach French to our fellow collector friends abroad but you put a spelling mistake in the sentence:
Je ressens and not je ressents!!!!!!
No toys for Xmas for you.

Elephant Mon is 12 euros in a collector Shop I know, I'll grab a couple as it seems to be valued.

Take care you all

Reaction score
By the way Guys, I have tons of stuff to trade in anyone is interested, plmk, check out my list in the trading section.

Status
Not open for further replies.