Silhouette s in the last Jedi

Reaction score
Watching this again and I think the silhouette that faces Rey is actually Luke in his bespin gear... The hair is a dead giveaway....

Reaction score
Not sure which bit you are talking about, but your observation implies that thought and planning for the integration of the film into the general mythos was undertaken.

The evidence of the rest of TLJ is to the contrary.

Reaction score
I only saw the film once, so I'm not sure which scene you're talking about. If you can find a pic of the scene you mean, I'll have a look. If not, TLJ is remaining at a one view and done film for me.

Reaction score
I will im talking about when rey touches the wall in the cavern 3 shadows become 1. I will post the pic when i get a chance.

Reaction score
Not sure which bit you are talking about, but your observation implies that thought and planning for the integration of the film into the general mythos was undertaken.

The evidence of the rest of TLJ is to the contrary.
I think there were key points and the rest of the film was cobbled together by a Battlestar Galactica fan fiction writer :p

Reaction score
I imagine it wasn't meant to be, it's a lucky coincidence that it does, and it'll fit in with the Rey being a clone from Luke's hand theory to allow them to pretend there's some coherent story telling from film to film.

Reaction score
I will im talking about when rey touches the wall in the cavern 3 shadows become 1. I will post the pic when i get a chance.
Ok, thanks. I remember the scene, but I'd need a pic to see if it's Luke or not. I didn't notice that while watching the film.
O

Reaction score
Look at the back of the hair...
Is it possible that the empire retreived Lukes hand? I say yes this is what they are hinting at.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that's just her ear. but who knows? nothing about this movie makes any sense at all.

Reaction score
Look at the back of the hair...
Is it possible that the empire retreived Lukes hand? I say yes this is what they are hinting at.
Oh, yeah, now I see what you mean. If you look at the last two pics, you see the hair is different and it does make me think of Luke. Interesting.
O

Reaction score
It seems like they totally dismiss the Zahn novels then pick and choose the best ideas from it and go with them as of they are original ideas. Thrawn appears with that fleet of star destroyers....lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I really hope Rey is a nobody or created by Darth Sidious like Anakin. I like the idea of him creating vessels imbued with the Force that live lives of struggle thus making them greatly susceptible to the Dark Side. Anakin is the father-less slave who's mother was savagely tortured and murdered and Rey is a scavenger trying to get a full portion and who's parents abandoned her.

On a side-note, years and years ago prior to Disney buying Star Wars I had an idea for a story set thousands of years after the Original Trilogy that was basically a Force Ragnarok. All of the dead Jedi and Sith would return and join the living Jedi and Sith for one final battle with the Jedi being led by Anakin Skywalker and the Sith being led by Darth Vader. Basically a battle for Anakin/Vader's soul would determine the outcome. Would have had a ton of characters from the old expanded universe. Never got too far into the idea since I generally despise fan-fiction and there wasn't a chance in hell I could ever get the story in front of people that matter at lucasfilm lol.

Reaction score
she's the Jedi Prime. (which is 100% CANON).

as seen on the floor of the Jedi Temple.

--> She is Nickelodeon's "Avatar: The Last Airbender".

as per: "A Thousand Generations Live In YOU Now"

(the dialog is also CANON -- it's in the trailer).

She Is "The Avatar".

She Is the reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker (who, in turn, was the reincarnation, of the reincarnation, of the very first light side force user).

She has been alive (thru reincarnation) for 1000 generations (it's in the trailer).

meanwhile, the very first dark side force user has ALSO been alive for 1000 generations, by invading one "body host" after another.

--> she survives thru reincarnation; he survives thru body-possession.

this guy was meant to be Snoke, but Rian killed Snoke (because:subversion) so now the role of the Level Boss falls to....

...palpatine(?) ok sure why not. [[insert bad guy -here-]]. palpatine..? snoke..? who really cares anymore? this is Damage Control. (because:"subversion" killed Our Immortal Villain). oops.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The least Jedi. Has about 30 minutes of cullable footage that was real... The rest takes place in a dream state from Finn's perspective while he is unconscious... He awakens with force powers. He is revealed to be Lando and Mara Jades child. mara has been hiding searching for him under the guise of Zori Bliss...Chewie dies with Lando after the Falcon sacrifices itself blowing up the remains of the death star. New versions of the ewoks then perform a techno version of Yub Nub. Palpatine is a hologram put in motion by the ewok that went evil after his friend was killed in the battle of endor. The final battle takes place at the cloning facility on Kamino. Rey and Kylo both drown in the final battle as "you've got a friend in me" symphonic version plays. Everything goes dark.....then a closet opens and we see animated 5 inch forces of destiny figures in the toy room from Toy Story. Then it says "kylo will return in Toy Story 5: the search for Woody's Corpse" that way disney can put the final nail in two beloved franchise's coffins.

Last edited:
Reaction score
she's the Jedi Prime. (which is 100% CANON).

as seen on the floor of the Jedi Temple.

--> She is Nickelodeon's "Avatar: The Last Airbender".

as per: "A Thousand Generations Live In YOU Now"

(the dialog is also CANON -- it's in the trailer).

She Is "The Avatar".

She Is the reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker (who, in turn, was the reincarnation, of the reincarnation, of the very first light side force user).

She has been alive (thru reincarnation) for 1000 generations (it's in the trailer).

meanwhile, the very first dark side force user has ALSO been alive for 1000 generations, by invading one "body host" after another.

--> she survives thru reincarnation; he survives thru body-possession.

this guy was meant to be Snoke, but Rian killed Snoke (because:subversion) so now the role of the Level Boss falls to....

...palpatine(?) ok sure why not. [[insert bad guy -here-]]. palpatine..? snoke..? who really cares anymore? this is Damage Control. (because:"subversion" killed Our Immortal Villain). oops.
I'd be ok with something like this as the finale.