Sideshow's Spooktacular

Reaction score
Sideshow\'s Spooktacular

Don't know if any of you guys've been following the Sideshow Spooktacular (myself, I've been on the internet WAY too long this weekend because of it!) at all, but they've been giving away all kinds of stuff through trivia contests since Wednesday... mostly horror stuff...

Well, now they finally have a REALLY awesome prize up for grabs for SW fans! They didn't tell us what it was, but I found the question and now know - and believe me, it's awesome! I'm not going to tell you where the trivia question is located (that would worsen the odds for me
), but here's the hint that one of the SS staffers gave - "In real life, this icon is famous for having a 'trophy girlfriend'".

Once you find the question, it's a super-easy to answer, but it's a random drawing of all correct answers (and the people over on the Freak's board are having a hard time even finding the question so the odds may be good!!) Here's hoping!!!

Reaction score
Re: Sideshow\'s Spooktacular

I couldn't find it. I think I was on here for an hour today and still couldn't find the right page.

Reaction score

I can't seem to be able to put an order through with them today. I preordered the Jason X 12" yesterday just fine. Today I want to use one of the posted e-coupons, but every time I sign into my account during checkout it forwards me to a blank page.

I tried a couple of the scavenger hunts, but it was nothing more than an exercise in frustration. Plus, I'm lazy/unmotivated

Reaction score

vadertot said:
Don't know if any of you guys've been following the Sideshow Spooktacular (myself, I've been on the internet WAY too long this weekend because of it!) at all, but they've been giving away all kinds of stuff through trivia contests since Wednesday... mostly horror stuff...

Well, now they finally have a REALLY awesome prize up for grabs for SW fans! They didn't tell us what it was, but I found the question and now know - and believe me, it's awesome! I'm not going to tell you where the trivia question is located (that would worsen the odds for me
), but here's the hint that one of the SS staffers gave - "In real life, this icon is famous for having a 'trophy girlfriend'".

Once you find the question, it's a super-easy to answer, but it's a random drawing of all correct answers (and the people over on the Freak's board are having a hard time even finding the question so the odds may be good!!) Here's hoping!!!
What are you talking about?
The scavenger hunt?
I have all 14 clues and am awaiting the 15th (when they post it - yes I know when they will too).
Is that what you are talking about?
I'm perplexed by your Star Wars reference.

Reaction score

After needing to kill some time, I hit Sideshow's web site again. I finished off one of the "quests" and am also awaiting clue 15 for the scavenger hunt.

Reaction score

SirTristram said:
What are you talking about?
The scavenger hunt?
I have all 14 clues and am awaiting the 15th (when they post it - yes I know when they will too).
Is that what you are talking about?
I'm perplexed by your Star Wars reference.
Hmmm.. have you been to the Han Solo exclusive page lately?

Reaction score

I hope they do this again next year, it actually turned out to be a lot of fun. I never really bothered to look at anything Sideshow did outside of New Line Horror and Star Wars, it was interesting to see what other products they offer.

To top it all off, I checked the list of winners just to see what all the various contests/prizes were offered throughout the weekend; to my surprise, I found my name staring back at me!
No e-mail yet though...

Any other scummers win anything?

Reaction score

Well, I didn't win the Han exclusive
But a really cool guy from the Freaks board did, so I guess that's good - as long as it doesn't go to a scalper I'm happy

So what did you win Kabukiman?

Reaction score

The Pamela Vorhees 12" and the Friday the 13th part 7 Jason Vorhees. I love the horror line, so I'm absolutely ecstatic about them doing the Star Wars 12" line.