Sideshow sixth scale Star wars figs-reduced $

Reaction score
F.S are NIB sixth scale Star Wars Figs, they all have NOT been displayed just the boxes opened to examine figures then stored away, they are ALL MINT, including the boxes... no tears, rips or crushing. Im getting out of Star Wars. I am located in Canada and shipping to the States will be a flat rate of $25.00 U.S(per fig), if its more I will cover the rest, also be aware that Insurance is extra.

If you require a specific picture I can accommodate you but be aware I will not take the figure out of the box, i will take the clear top cover off but the figure does not come out.

All prices are in U.S funds

**Would also be willing to trade for the new Lego Millennium Falcon**

Kylo Ren MMS320-$215
Rey & BB8 MMS337-$250
FO Snowtrooper MMS321-$200
Captain Phasma MMS328-$250
FO Stormtrooper MMS317-$175
Darth Maul(sideshow exclusive)-$250

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello all, I am new to the forum and have a few figs that I would like to sell.

**reduced prices on figures**

F.S are NIB sixth scale Star Wars Figs, they all have NOT been displayed just the boxes opened to examine figures then stored away, they are ALL MINT, including the boxes... no tears, rips or crushing. Im getting out of sixth scale because I prefer collecting the PF Figures. I am located in Canada and shipping to the States will be a flat rate of $25.00 U.S(per fig), if its more I will cover the rest, also be aware that Insurance is extra.

If you require a specific picture I can accommodate you but be aware I will not take the figure out of the box, i will take the clear top cover off but the figure does not come out.

Im now set up with Paypal, if this is your choice of payment I ask that you include the fee of 3%.

All prices are in U.S funds

**Would also be willing to trade for the new Lego Millennium Falcon**

BoBa Fett MMS312-$255
Han Solo MMS261-TRADED
Chewbacca MMS62-TRADED
Kylo Ren MMS320-$215
Darth Vader MMS279-$350
Rey & BB8 MMS337-$250
Obi Wan MMS283-$275
Luke Skywalker Red Five(sideshow exclusive)-$OLD
FO Snowtrooper MMS321-$OLD
Captain Phasma MMS328-$OLD
FO Stormtrooper MMS317-$175
Darth Maul(sideshow exclusive)-$250
Spacetrooper MMS291-$OLD

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
As per forum rules please do not delete the prices of sold items: https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1122433