Sideshow Obi-Wan now available for pre-order!!

Reaction score
Oh... and FYI: The exclusive is the Jedi Training Remote with stand. I can dig it.

And check out this sculpt!

Reaction score
No problem. I was actually surprised to see the pre-order go "live" before Comic-Con.

Reaction score
Nope. At least not yet. I just went to the Sideshow site and started snooping around and came across the page.

Reaction score
So is the exclusive an automatic when ordering directly from their website? Also, is the edition size of their exclusive limited to a particular portion of the total run? Say 10% or 15%?

Your help is appreciated as I haven't ordered from Sideshow before, but this likeness is dead on. One of my favorite Star Wars statues that I have seen from anyone thus far.

Reaction score
Not sure on the number of exclusives versus standard, but yes... if you pre-order it now directly from Sideshow you will be getting the exclusive with the added Jedi Training Remote.

Reaction score
Broke down and preordered Obi-Wan and the new Marvel Sentinel diorama. Not sure if I'll be able to afford both when the time comes though. I might have to make a tough decision in a couple of months. I had just told myself I really wasn't going to spend too much money for a while -- I guess technically I haven't.

Reaction score
Got mine ordered earlier tonight! I still can't get over how spot on they got the face to look. Man, it looks just like sir alec!

Reaction score
Ok, Ok, you guys talked me into it. I just placed my order too. Now where do I find that "cancel Gen. Grevious order button???"
(3 figures are my limit for space and money)

Reaction score
I hope Sideshow eventually makes ROTS versions of Anakin and Obi-Wan.

Then again, I kinda don't. ($$$)

Reaction score
Yeah, I took that survey on their website and suggested an ROTS Anakin. Hopefully, with yellowy-fire eyes.

Reaction score
FYI---the Sideshow Exclusive Obi Wan is now sold out---wait list only. Limited to only 1,250. Lower than I expected it to be. The do have the regular edition available for pre-order, the only difference being this one doesn't have the training remote. I still want the April Fool's Obi Wan!

Reaction score
Yeah that is a lower then expected edition size. I would have thought that they(Sideshow) would have made it the same as Darth Vader. Oh well go figure...

madchimp said:
FYI---the Sideshow Exclusive Obi Wan is now sold out---wait list only. Limited to only 1,250. Lower than I expected it to be. The do have the regular edition available for pre-order, the only difference being this one doesn't have the training remote. I still want the April Fool's Obi Wan!

Reaction score
Missed the boat on this one, here's hoping we see ol' Ben in the 12" line...

Reaction score
Looks like this has been pushed out a bit (according to SS).

- Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi - #7141 - Now 1st qtr. 2006
- Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi Ex. - #71411 - Now 1st qtr. 2006