Sideshow New Mythos statue line

Reaction score
If SSC was smart they said to Disney for new license, we get to make what character we want and not the one's you want. Then SSC should make OT along with 1-2 PT characters

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm intrigued and curious. Where did this announcement come from? I have all the original Mythos Line and the 3 McQuarrie statues so this excites me, especially since they aren't doing any more PF's at the moment

Reaction score
If SSC was smart they said to Disney for new license, we get to make what character we want and not you. Then SSC should make OT along with 1-2 PT characters
The OT and PT are the money makers, they'll have to be really selective with ST characters. The original Kylo Ren PF is always on sale for 70 bucks off and free shipping and he is probably their most marketable ST character.

Think it is time we finally see Ahsoka and Thrawn as well.

I'm intrigued and curious. Where did this announcement come from? I have all the original Mythos Line and the 3 McQuarrie statues so this excites me, especially since they aren't doing any more PF's at the moment
It was on their instagram story page. Annoucement should be some time tomorrow.

Hopefully this is just the start of new stuff.

Reaction score
Yes ST not a big seller. I didn't like the movies but there are few somewhat cool characters, at least for a statue. Today statues are so much you have to make big characters that can sell.

Reaction score
don't have much room left .. But would love to get another mythos statute.. I have Darth Vader .. Would love to own the obi wan.. But haven't been able to find one at a good price..

Reaction score
Looks like 2 new reveals today, which is pretty awesome.

I'm assuming the contract was recently renewed. That Rancor statue was leaked early summer.

Reaction score
I didn't get Obi when he first was up, then SSC put him up again so I had to order, what an awesome statue., one of the greats
Yeah I was on the wait list and was totally shocked when it converted because it was many months after it was sold out. Downside was had to pay if Full when it shipped. Was like $350-$400 which is cheap considering the prices these days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
So there's an Asajj and an Emperor.... Both are sweet, but that Asajj is definitely coming my way.

Reaction score
So thrilled to see this line fired up again. I own Obi-Wan, Fett and the Gamorrean. Asajj was an easy PO and Sidious looks promising. Hoping they tackle the Grievous they teased before Disney dropped the hammer on the line. Rumor is Ahsoka is in the works. If true this line’s popularity will explode!

Reaction score
Yes a member on CF wrote that a friend of his at SSC mentioned that Ahsoka and new Obi Wan were in the works

Reaction score
Yes a member on CF wrote that a friend of his at SSC mentioned that Ahsoka and new Obi Wan were in the works
I'll take a Mythos Ahsoka in a heartbeat but would much rather another character get some love, like Grievous than another Obi Wan. The first one is amazing, no need to make another.

Reaction score
What stinks is by now SSC could have made 15 statues, how many characters can they make now. Yes would be cool so many characters to make

Luke
Han
Leia
Padme
Darth Tyranus
Rex
Cody
Thrawn
Chewie
Tarkin
Anakin
Qui Gon

Reaction score
These statues look outstanding but they are starting to look like larger versions of the unleashed line from years ago. Overly distorted doesn't work for me personally. I missed out on the Obi Wan years ago and hope the line stays with that look. This new emperor looks like a crazy cartoon character in my opinion.