Sideshow Mystery gift with SW Diorama

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Saw that a free mystery gift was offered with some SW Dioramas. I was looking to purchase Vader vs Luke (Bespin). Anyone knows what is the free gift? (Vader related or SW related? Picked randomly by the staff?)

Also, I love Vader stuffs but don't want to buy too much stuff also. Got the 2 Attackus Version, the Vader kneeling (Gentle Giant) and The Vader chocking a Rebel (SS). I don't want to buy a piece of a lesser quality. What do you think about this diorama? Worth it?

Thx!

Reaction score
I think the Diorama line is pretty nice but they don't seem as popular these days with all the other lines being out. I have seen most of the dioramas in person and I think the Luke Vs Vader is the best by far followed by Revenge of the Jedi. There is some good pics in the Diorama section. I think it's worth getting the Vader vs Luke espically if you get a free gift. If I had to guess I would say the gift would be a 1/6 scale clone.

Reaction score
Everyone that I've seen commenting on the free gift has received a 1:6 scale clone, either phase 1 or 2..., someone I know got a phase 1 Commander clone & I have just read that someone else has been sent Commander Gree, it's basically anything on their website up to $125.00 so if you don't get a clone I'd say you might get a droid.