Sideshow Leia up for preorder

Reaction score
Just ordered the exclusive. I usually get the cheaper versions but I think she looks better with the stormtrooper blaster, like Grievous looks better with the cape.

Thanks for the heads up.

Reaction score
I couldn't help myself, I hopped right on and orderd one of these. I fell in love with the product ever since I saw the preview pics. Can't wait until next year!!!

Joe

Reaction score
You guys, use the promotion code "podcast1" to save $10 for the Leia. At least you save the shipping.

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, I got one ordered. This will be my first Sideshow statue

Reaction score
Mine ordered, too. If anyone has the exclusive Han (with medal of Yavin and steps base) and is willing to part with their order/reservation, please let me know. I'm interested in getting that one.

Reaction score
I really like this piece, but unfortunately I can't afford it. Sideshow is just way out of my pricerange period. When someone get's theirs I would love to see pics of it asap

Reaction score
TA2215 said:
You guys, use the promotion code "podcast1" to save $10 for the Leia. At least you save the shipping.
Doh!! Can you go back and apply the code after ordering?

Joe

Reaction score
The extra arm with the blaster is a great exclusive. At 1000 pieces I doubt it's going to sell out anytime soon though. But just in case, I'm preordering anyway. :p

Now I'm thinking about picking up the Vader once he's released, even after telling myself I wouldn't get into this line.

Reaction score
I ordered mine! I'm so excited about this statue. This will be my first Sideshow piece as well.

Reaction score
Thanks for the coupon code! I was going to wait and see if I could get a discount somewhere, and you've saved me the trouble. I have the Luke and am anxiously awaiting the Han IF he's ever released. I can't count how many times SWS.com has changed the release date.

I decided to pass on Vader as I couldn't see spending $350 on a figure, but since I've gotten the Luke, I plan to try and get one second market and try for the Ben as well. Now I just have to come up with the funds for all of these!

Reaction score
yes thanks for the coupoun. cancelled my orignal order and then re-ordered using coupon.