Sideshow Leia sold out

Reaction score
Both versions are now sold out. That didn't take long. What surprises me is that the nicest one they have done, the Obi-Wan, has yet to sell out.

Reaction score
I agree with you monstermile, how in the world is the obi-wan not sold out yet!??!! The facial likeness on that one is freakin' awesome!!!!

Reaction score
I'm not surprised that a statue of an attractive female character with a slit up the side of her skirt sold out this fast. Likewise I'm not surprised that a statue of an old man in a robe has not sold out yet.

What's the edition size on the Obi-Wan btw?

Reaction score
Forhekset said:
I'm not surprised that a statue of an attractive female character with a slit up the side of her skirt sold out this fast. Likewise I'm not surprised that a statue of an old man in a robe has not sold out yet.

You got me. Guilty as charged.

Maybe old Ben needed a slit up the side of his robe, eh?

Reaction score
Dad_of_Mace said:
Forhekset said:

You got me. Guilty as charged.
Likewise. Any coincidence a lot of us started collecting this line when the Leia figure went up for preorder?