Sideshow Han Solo second chance order

Reaction score
I cancelled mine last week due to funds. I also think he will be available for alot cheaper on the secondary market later on just like the Luke is now.

Reaction score
Yeah, it's only cheaper if you are buying the exclusives. They go for alot more on the secondary market later on.

Reaction score
that thing looks sweet! i've never seen that before

no cash flow here though

Reaction score
I had Luke on pre-order from SWS.com but canceled after discovering they were much cheaper on Ebay. I do plan to stick with the Vader through Sideshow since it's the exclusive version w/ the Mouse Droid.

Reaction score
If anyone has the exclusive Han on order (with medal of Yavin and steps base) and are thinking about ditching their reservation, PLEASE keep me in mind. I'm looking for that piece.

Feel free to shoot me an email at rmschneider104 at yahoo.com if you can help out a fellow scummer. Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Just wondering, is it me or the sculpt on the Han and Luke does not really look like Harrison Ford or Mark Hamill at all?

Reaction score
I think the Han looks really great. The luke is pretty good but still not that great. It seems none of the high end companies have been able to get a star wars' humans face just right yet on the statues and bust. However, Sideshows upcoming obi wan statue looks like a perfect likeness in the face if you ask me.

Reaction score
That is the look Gental Giant should have had on it's bust of Han. I hate the smiley Han