Sideshow Discount Coupons/Gift Codes - Please share!

Reaction score
Do they typically cycle codes based on the calendar month or some other artificial date range? For example, I was able to use that code G033LE14 yesterday on 11/30. So hopefully there is a new code for December?

Reaction score
Lately the codes have been coming late in the month -- 2nd or 3rd week and lasting until some time into the following month. G033LE14 lasts until December 8th so no general coupons till some time after that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Update on G033LE14 code: this now works on the scout trooper, Chewbacca and HT Han. Just ordered my Chewie!

Reaction score
Just to confirm that you were only able to use the code one time though, correct?

I used the code on the Hoth Han, but would not allow me to use on anything else.

Reaction score
Yeah just one time use. Was hoping to use it on something I knew I would get. I've missed out on using these monthly codes on several items (taun taun pre-order, exclusive R2, only used a $10 code on Vader) but I now have coupons of some sort on most of my pre-orders. Happy to save something when everything is so expensive.

Reaction score
I agree that every little bit can help. I am hoping for a new December code that I can use for a Taun Taun order, now that it has slipped to January.

Reaction score
Yeah, that'll come. I wonder if the taun taun will get discounted at some point (10% off, free shipping that type of thing) or if it will sell out at full price. I'm already in with the NRD so I'm committed to full price unfortunately. It'll probably depend how good the Hoth Han and Luke come out. Have both those on pre-order too.

Reaction score
Free US shipping if you place an order before Dec. 8th. Hopefully a new coupon code comes down before then. There are a few items I might pull the trigger on with a discount and free shipping.

Reaction score
They don't seem to ever have anything OT sixth scale in stock. Even items like Vader and Probe Droid have gone up for multiple pre-orders rather than remain in stock.

Reaction score
Just got some of my black Friday SS figures in the mail and they came with a new coupon. Code is: C3L3BR4T3 for $20 in savings. Will not work when applied to other discounts and/or pre-order items. Expires December 31st 2014.

Reaction score
thanks! Maybe I will finally break down and order the dx esb vader? Someone talk me out of it, hurry...

Reaction score
ordered the dx vader with year15. why not, better than paying $375 for the HT esb vader in a year.

Reaction score
Anyone have a recent SSC discount code? Would love to use one in addition to YEAR15. Thanks!!

Reaction score
Anyone have a recent SSC discount code? Would love to use one in addition to YEAR15. Thanks!!
You can only use one at a time. Plus, YEAR15 expired yesterday.

I don't have anything else coming until April when ARC Trooper 5's ships. Although I do have some replacement parts coming this week, so maybe I'll get a code in there?

EDIT: WAIT! I did check my account and there was one code that expires Feb. 4th. I think it generates a new code every time. So I can't give you mine. But I got $25 off. Here's the link:

Superb Owl Gift Card Generator | Sideshow Collectibles

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks OB1 for the feedback. Unfortunately when I tried the above link, it seems to have been destroyed and I'm looking in Alderaan places (haha).

I have a couple of things that I would like to order with a discount code, so I am still looking. Thank you to anyone that can help.

Reaction score
Bummer, it seemed to work last night when I posted it. Anyway, after looking at my finances I won't be ordering anything. I think this code might be linked to my account, but I haven't used it so it might work. Worth a try anyway.

SPB-OWL15-A62L98UY

Last edited:
Reaction score
Luckymarch is the new code

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I think the March code is still valid or maybe just expired. Maybe in a few days or next week.

Reaction score
You can only apply these codes to a new order.. Not make an adjustment to an existing order, correct?

Reaction score
You can only apply these codes to a new order.. Not make an adjustment to an existing order, correct?
If you didn't pay an NRD and the item is still available you can simply cancel the old order and reorder with the code.

Reaction score
Huge disappointment for their May the 4th sale. $25 off in-stock, so basically $25 off a battle droid.

Reaction score
Yeah they should have just gone with a second $20 off code that works on everything Star Wars the way the regular monthly codes do.

Reaction score
Whats the usual coupon value for Memorial Day?
When do they do the 20% off?

Reaction score
They just did a 20% off a few weeks back so might be a little bit before another

Reaction score
This event is selling so quick we soon be taking earlybirds off sale.Due to demand we will be announcing an extra day.
buy tickets now to avoid disappointment.announcements are made weekly about the event on www.starwarsuk.co.uk
You can purchase earlybird adult,concession,and full family tickets on the site
BOWLERS EXHIBITION CENTRE - SAT DEC 5TH
1) ACTORS FROM THE FILM ANNOUNCED IN STAGES
2) LIVE ORCHESTRA
3) FULL SIZE REAL LIFE SCOUT WALKER & X-WING
4) MARKET STALLS
5) COSTUME GROUPS
6) JEDI TRAINING SCHOOL
7) EWOK VILLAGE
8) CANTINA SET
9) PROPS
10) EXHIBITIONS
11) MARKET STALLS
12) COMIC BOOK ARTISTS
13) A STORM TROOPER GARRISON
& MUCH MORE
PLEASE JOIN THE OFFICIAL EVENT PAGE HEREhttps://www.facebook.com/events/363658490501918/