Sideshow Discount Coupons/Gift Codes - Please share!

Reaction score
Considering the prices on all their stuff, $1-5 codes are laughable at best. What makes them absurd, is the fact that they expire within minutes! :wtf:
IMO, a code should last at least 24 hours to give a person time to consider if it's even worth it for dropping Hundreds on their site.

Reaction score
That's what I've been saying! It also feels like it was easier to get them. Now they are gone in minutes. It's not like I have the time for this.

Reaction score
There was a code around 1 am ET, but this board seemed to be down at the time, so I couldn't share it here. They are up to $25 given out now with two days to go.

Reaction score
that expired fast!

Edit: Oops guess not really. It was live 90 minutes ago so I guess I wasn't paying attention. Darn... I have missed all the $5 codes

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks like another code on social at 5 ET

Edit: they teased a code at this time, but nothing has shown up

Last edited:
Reaction score
H68BVQ for $5

Last code!

I believe that makes a total of $49 given out. I got $48. Last year I had $50 out of $65, so it worked out roughly the same.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was able to get $38 this year. Simply cannot get the codes from midnight to 7:00 a.m. ET because I’m sleeping. Last year I got $50.

$38 is better than $0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Just an FYI; I had several pieces on payment plan due to the onslaught of HT coming out at the same time; I contacted SS and ones with free shipping right now they applied it as a courtesy to my orders that I paid off in full; so if you have something and he extra funds see if you can get them to give the fre shipping I saved on 3 orders so far and my shipping runs about $20 +

Reaction score
I am 0'fer for forever. Everytime I watch for the reward codes I never see them, but miss them when I can't. Two years in a row of this nonsense.

I'd be happy with $1 at this point. Congrats to those who are raking in the dollars.

Reaction score
My reward chase days are officially over. Haven't had a chance to validate a single code this year. The straw that broke the camel's back for me was tiping in the code on Sideshow's site a few days ago. Amount was confirmed and it asked if i wanted to save it to my account... only to be denied as it expired between both actions.

Had around $200 saved and decided it was time to cave as Sideshow have not been the best source for some time now with shipping and custom fees to overseas. Grabbed their 1/6 C-3PO for free (well, beside the $70 in taxes and shipping fees) hopefully getting their updated hands version and not some old stock with crooked thumbs.

Reaction score
That's ok, I think I just realized with that last code that you have to click "add to account" lol. I probably haven't been getting them either :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I finally got $1 from a promo code and I saved it in my account. Where can I find it in my account? I don't see it anywhere. Any thoughts?

Reaction score
Into your account, you are looking for the "Sideshow Reward" tab.

Last edited: