Sideshow Discount Coupons/Gift Codes - Please share!

Reaction score
Everything about Spooktacular kinda sucks these days. There used be games and scavenger hunts to get codes. There used to be more themed things to buy, not just a Superman statue preorder (for example). I still remember how excited I was when they put up the Utapau Shadow Trooper up for sale. There was no preview, no warning, just HEY SPOOKTACULAR! It just seems it was more fun in previous years.

Reaction score
$1 codes are ridiculous! We spend all year spending hundreds of dollars with Sideshow and this is what we get? Last year, I was able to secure $50 in codes. At this rate, we’ll be lucky to get $10!

Sorry, Sideshow, but most of the people who watch your LIVE web streams do it for CODES!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Last year they did a lot of $5 codes, but they only lasted 5-10 minutes. After people complained about the short times, it seems they are doing 15-30 minute windows and lowered the value so the are giving out roughly the same amount. That's my theory anyway.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’m not even bothering. I mean I work during the day so it’s prety ridiculous anyways. Apparently too many people got too many reward points last year. I bet the regular reward points will be dropped too. Just a matter of time.

Reaction score
They did two $1 codes during the night. I was able to get one of them. So I've got $6 out of a possible $7.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They just posted one, but it wasn't working. Now the tweet has been deleted. Be ready for another code soon.

Also, I wonder if maybe it's not as fun cause there really isn't much to spend it on. I'm a 1/6th scale guy myself and $200 Mighty Duck Troopers aren't my style.

Reaction score
They did two $1 codes during the night. I was able to get one of them. So I've got $6 out of a possible $7.
Nice work my friend! And thanks for zipping over here and giving us a chance.

Speaking of which there's another Live show at 9:30pst which means if there's a code it'll expire a half hour later.

Reaction score
95T68Q for $1

I believe the max you could have now is $15, so it is picking up ($10 given out today).

Last edited:
Reaction score
What good are these codes to people on the east coast that have things to do and cannot sit and respond??? These codes keep expiring. I have work and things to do. This is a joke!

Reaction score
They're doing them at all hours to be fair to those all around the world and to fit in with their spooktacular theme of sleep is for the week type of thing.
They ate being consistent with all these codes being $1 while their live feed for us gave $5

Reaction score
Missed the most recent one because I was asleep. Hope for more today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I got just $1
The rest expired. I guess having a life didn't factor in.
They've had windows usually around 30 minutes. If you turn on Twitter notifications, they're not too hard to get. I was at a football game this afternoon and was able to snag a code.

Last edited:
Reaction score
StarWarsIsGood, what twitter # are you using to get the codes? Do they come in directly or are you weeding through the comments?

Reaction score
StarWarsIsGood, what twitter # are you using to get the codes? Do they come in directly or are you weeding through the comments?
@collectsideshow They also tweet other contests and stuff, but the codes are either there or in the chats of Sideshow Live broadcasts, which they also announce the times of those on Twitter.