Sideshow Discount Coupons/Gift Codes - Please share!

Reaction score
I have a Storm Shadow that ships this week. Hopefully there'll be a card in there with a code.

On another note. I just discovered that new purchases made with discount codes or reward points ARE NOW eligible for getting more reward points. Without realizing it I used points from Wolffe(Points used at purchase) and Veteran Clone(GETSCHOOLED code used) when I pre-ordered Rex. Who, is also getting points. The catch is, you only get as many points as you are spending dollars. In case that was hard to follow, here's what I got:

Wolffe=$136.99=137 Points
Veteran=$119.99=120 Points
Rex=$114.39=114 Points

Very excited about this. I would always keep avoiding the high price items cause I don't have that kinda cash. But I hated using coupons or points cause I didn't like the idea of missing out on all those points I wasn't getting now. But those worries are over. Thanks Sideshow!!

Reaction score
Ok, there is indeed a new one.

APRIL14

Gets you $20 off the rest of this month. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Very excited about this. I would always keep avoiding the high price items cause I don't have that kinda cash. But I hated using coupons or points cause I didn't like the idea of missing out on all those points I wasn't getting now. But those worries are over. Thanks Sideshow!!
Same here! It's good to know.

Found it on SS's site:

Sideshow Rewards Terms and Conditions | Sideshow Collectibles

Members will earn points for dollar spent only on purchases made in whole or in part using Sideshow Rewards Points, gift cards, e-coupons, rebates, etc.

Reaction score
Lol. I kinda remember getting that email now. "Hey, check out our new terms and blah blah blah." Who reads that anyways? :p The surprise was much more fun anyhow.

Reaction score
Just got a May The 4th email from Sideshow that sent me to a page with a $25 gift card code! Might be time to get another Clone.

Reaction score
Oh really? What did you do? After reading your post I had to try it and was having a hell of a time. I would choose the gift card code and get an error message saying I can't do both rewards points and a gift card. Even though I wasn't applying any reward points. Then it would boot me out of checkout. Then I would go back in and the cycle would begin again. I figured it was cause I was doing it on my tablet. Haven't gotten a chance to go back.

Reaction score
I think the last answer in their Q&A section was what led me to believe I couldn't use the code because Malgus was double points that day. I can't seem to find the link now, but if I do I will post it here.

Reaction score
Ok, I think I figured out a way around it. Go get that discount code they gave you. I'm not sure if they're individualized or not, which is why I'm not giving you mine, lol. Anyway, in the middle of the email we got today with the subject
[h=2]This week's BIG giveaways from Star Wars, Marvel, and more!‏[/h]
Click the banner that says "Claim Your $25 Promotional Gift Code". Then copy the code(MAY-XXXXX-XXXXXXXX) on the left from the new page it takes you to, even if you've already added it to your promotional wallet. You'll see Malgus right at the top. Click him, choose your payment option and click "Buy Now" to add him to your cart. Now BEFORE you actually proceed to checkout there's a spot there where you can add a promo code. Paste your code and click apply.

You should get a green message at the top that says "Your discount code (MAY-XXXXX-XXXXXXXX) for $25 has been applied to your order total. Please review and click 'proceed to checkout' to continue with your order."

NOW you can click "Proceed to Checkout" and do all the usual stuff for finishing the purchase.

If that doesn't work I would just call them 855-743-3746 and place the order that way. There's got to be some weird coding error online that's trying to add all the items from our Promotional Wallet at the same time. And THAT I know is forbidden. Anyway, I'm not completing my purchase, so come back and tell me if this works.

Reaction score
Just got a May The 4th email from Sideshow that sent me to a page with a $25 gift card code! Might be time to get another Clone.
I was thinking the same thing but I might save the cod, $25 is a lot but I don't want it to expire on me.

EDIT: Found out it expires on May 31st for anyone who is holding off or wonder.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got a Boba Prototype for Fathers Day. Came with a coupon code. SUMMERTIME for $20 off til 6-30-14.

Reaction score
COMICCON14 for $20 off any in stock order over $45, like that's difficult, and can not be for pre-orders or in stock items from June1 to July 31, 2014. Expires July 31, 2014...and can't be combined...blah,blah, blah.

Reaction score
Anybody seen an August one? I kinda want to order something, but if I can use a code for $20-25 instead of my points for the same price I'd rather save the points up. I've tried a couple things like AUGUST14 and SCHOOL14. But those didn't work.

Reaction score
I'm looking for an August code myself. I'm going to the Wizard World in Richmond and wouldn't mind grabbing the 1960's Batman by Hot Toys and getting it signed by Adam West.

Reaction score
Works Perfect! Finally got off my butt and ordered the 1/6 Scale Sinker. Hopefully by Christmas I'll have plenty of points to knock that Boba Fett down to a more reasonable level.
It took $20 off my probe droid.... nice

Reaction score
Question: I've been under the impression that SS says you cannot use coupon codes, then apply your point balance towards purchasing an item. But in the past when I've order, it appears to have worked in the past. Do they disallow it on the back-end before it processes/ships? Or am I mistaken and this is now allowed? Thanks for a reply...

Reaction score
When you're on the check out screen you can only choose one of the three options "Gift Card" "Coupon" and "Rewards". If you added a discount the page before and try to add your rewards on the checkout screen you get a message saying you can't use both. So maybe in the past(do you remember how long ago that was?) you found a way around it or it didn't have the same safe guards. But the system doesn't let you do it anymore.

Reaction score
I think it was something to do with the coupon code values ($1,$5,$10) being added to my reward point totals, like how Sideshow does their "Spooktacular" event with multiple codes everyday.

It also coulda been on an item where it's listed as free shipping but not available in combination with rewards points. That might have been another time I remember it working as well. But yeah, that was several years ago...

Reaction score
Oh yeah! They've done promos where you get points added to your rewards total. I think I found 200 points during a Spooktacular, so like $10. After last years and I think the 12 Days of Sideshow I cashed in around $50 on my Phase II Rex.

And if you go back a page or two you can find us trying to figure out how to get Malgus with a discount code and free shipping.

Reaction score
My 1/6th Scale Destro is scheduled to be here Wednesday. Should be a discount postcard in there. Check back tomorrow.

Reaction score
Houseparty14 is the new $20 off code. Good on most things that have been up for preorder for a while but not new preorders.

Reaction score
Latest $20 off code, seems to work on everything except for new pre-orders from the past couple months: CR33PYDEAL14

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice 20% off discount on SW right now, FORCE14 -- good for some clones, medicom items, malgus (though looks like he might be sold out).

Reaction score
A couple of those 212th troopers look tempting with this offer plus free shipping/double rewards
Yeah I'm tempted by Wolffe and either a Veteran or 501st clone. On checkout it seems like if you get the free shipping on Wolffe, it's also free when you add another figure.

Reaction score
BOBA4U gets you 20% off Prototype Boba Fett till the end of the year. So $36 off which made him $156 shipped. Plus a three payment plan means only $48 out of my pocket at a time.

Reaction score
Anyone know what the C3PO14 20% OFF Star Wars code is good for? This showed up on my FB, but when I clicked on it there was nothing.

Reaction score
I doubt this has anything to do with the coming 1/6th. Might be a discount for RAH 3PO (Does Sideshow still have stock on this?) or a 3PO in another scale.

Reaction score
Anyone know what the C3PO14 20% OFF Star Wars code is good for? This showed up on my FB, but when I clicked on it there was nothing.
My email link shows it is good on the Snowtrooper premium format, Clone Deluxe Veteran, Proto Boba Fett, Clone Deluxe 501st, Clone Deluxe 212th, Medicom 4LOM, Enterbay Han Solo. It expires on November 21st.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Latest monthly $20 off code is G033LE14 though it doesn't work on any of the recent Star Wars pre-orders (Luke X-Wing, 3PO, Stormtroopers, Scout Trooper, HT Han, HT Chewbacca).
I'm hoping a code works on Chewbacca soon as I really want him on pre-order.

Reaction score
Is anyone aware of any SideShow Discount codes aside from the G033LE14? I have already used the G033LE14 and I am looking to place another Star Wars order. Thanks.