Sideshow Discount Coupons/Gift Codes - Please share!

Reaction score
Any new code?
No, but you really have to watch yourself if you want the codes. They only last a minute or two, so by the time I get my reward and then come over here, they'll be expired. The only reason I posted the one earlier was as a heads up that they are doing codes during their SDCC streams.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I admit, that my frustration for this year lies in that last year they gave out about $80 in reward dollars, and this year over the course of 21 days only $14.50. Sure can't always have that kind of repeat but codes came through email as well. And imo codes shouldn't be tied to quality of their feed as someone in their main office can comment on the feeds like us and then everything processes through their servers, never touching anything from San Diego.
Sorry for the rant

Reaction score
I admit, that my frustration for this year lies in that last year they gave out about $80 in reward dollars, and this year over the course of 21 days only $14.50. Sure can't always have that kind of repeat but codes came through email as well. And imo codes shouldn't be tied to quality of their feed as someone in their main office can comment on the feeds like us and then everything processes through their servers, never touching anything from San Diego.
Sorry for the rant
I get you. I have only got one this year. Whopping 2.50. The truth is probably SSC doesn’t want to give away money anymore.

Reaction score
I'm grateful for anything we get. I assume they lose a few thousand dollars every code they give. They don't have to give us anything.

Reaction score
I'm grateful for anything we get. I assume they lose a few thousand dollars every code they give. They don't have to give us anything.
You are completely right, we are lucky for what we get. As much as they might be losing they also know it is a guaranteed sale down the road as opposed to people going to bbts or other places. As with their distribution times just wish for more consistency.

Reaction score
I’m not able to watch these shows so no codes redeemed for me. Last fall during Spooktacular I was able to redeem $50 in codes. Sounds like SDCC isn’t going to be as lucrative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I do apologize as I did mix up the quantity given out for this to that given out for SPOOKTACULAR last year. I'm not sure how much now was given out last year, do remember last year that they were giving out different statues from all lines and I've been having the shows on with no sound so not sure if their doing that again.

Reaction score
Already invalid?? ... Nevermind, I finally got this one lol, thanks SWIG!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
sdcc360 for $3
If I heard her correct it's good till 9:30am Pacific.

Also on the topic of what they're doing in a more general sense. I wish they would get back to 1/6th scale figures. Seems like all we've seen lately is $500 statues. I miss the days of $89 clones :p

Reaction score
That was their last stream for SDCC. If I counted right, I think I got $18 out of a possible $20.50 since they started online comic con.

Reaction score
Were there any codes? I had to shut it off like 35 minutes in as I had people coming to my desk, was guessing there would be with the big event today. Impressive office and studio.
Not for everybody. They picked some people at random in the chats to get $10 in rewards points. It was a fun show though and the new set looks good.

Reaction score
Spooktacular starts next week! Be on the lookout for rewards codes, and post them ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yeah, seems like they are going a lot lighter this year. Susan even got a little upset at everyone asking about codes.
We should be asking why they're consistently putting out crap product for higher prices.

The production photos for the Bespin Han PF are ugly as hell.