Sideshow Discount Coupons/Gift Codes - Please share!

Reaction score
Hi.
I thought it would be nice if we have a place where anyone who has a discount code can share it with the community.
Reading some threads now, I find coupon codes posted by members, that have expired or will expire, and I could have used them on orders already placed :(

Can we make this a sticky?

Reaction score
MAY4TH
Someone posted this new Sideshow coupon on SSF. $20 off. Good for pre-orders as well as in stock. He bought Commander Wolfe. I cancelled mine, and reordered using the code.
$45 minimum purchase required.
Coupon MAY4TH code cannot be combined with any other site discount, FREE shipping deals, rewards points, gift certificates, gift cards (unless order page indicates otherwise), even if checkout allows it, can only be applied to new orders, and can only be used once per customer/account.
MAY4TH
cannot be applied to any Sideshow Collectible or Hot Toys items that become/became available for Pre-Order or In-Stock from April 22nd, 2013 – May 31st, 2013! This coupon code will expire on May 31st, 2013 at 11:59PM (Pacific Time), or while supplies last.

Last edited:
Reaction score
For 24 hours only, save $25 on SSC. Expires April 30th at 11:59PT

COUPON CODE: IRONMAN

Good for in-stock AND pre-orders!

Reaction score
For 24 hours only, save $25 on SSC. Expires April 30th at 11:59PT

COUPON CODE: IRONMAN

Good for in-stock AND pre-orders!
Actually, only good for In-stock purchases of $100 or more. Not pre-orders.

Reaction score
Actually, only good for In-stock purchases of $100 or more. Not pre-orders.
Actually, not true. I had the Darth Maul on flex, which I cancelled and re-ordered with this code.

Reaction score
MAY4TH
Someone posted this new Sideshow coupon on SSF. $20 off. Good for pre-orders as well as in stock. He bought Commander Wolfe. I cancelled mine, and reordered using the code.
$45 minimum purchase required.
Coupon MAY4TH code cannot be combined with any other site discount, FREE shipping deals, rewards points, gift certificates, gift cards (unless order page indicates otherwise), even if checkout allows it, can only be applied to new orders, and can only be used once per customer/account.
MAY4TH
cannot be applied to any Sideshow Collectible or Hot Toys items that become/became available for Pre-Order or In-Stock from April 22nd, 2013 – May 31st, 2013! This coupon code will expire on May 31st, 2013 at 11:59PM (Pacific Time), or while supplies last.

Reaction score
Anyone know if the facebook 10% discount on the Airborne Trooper would work with the May 4th promotion or would it be one promotion or the other. Would make for a great deal if both could be used.

Reaction score
Usually, coupons can't be combined.
^this. The only thing Sideshow usually allows is for you to combine with a coupon is free shipping, but most of those are sideshow designated products, not a dollar limit or a coupon code.

Reaction score
I just used avenger on the E-web gun, been holding off because I thought 150 was too high, saved $37.50 if you been holding off on this now is the time.

Reaction score
I've been reading that this coupon is only intended for people who have never ordered before, and that even though the code is working for established accounts, it will be removed from all orders that aren't from new customers.
For those of you who have placed orders, keep us updated on the outcome of your orders.

Here's the stipulations for the code:

"AVENGER" is the coupon code.

Save 25% off select collectibles through May 7th, 2013 at 11:59PM PST.

Coupon code AVENGER is only good on Pre-Order and In-Stock products until May 7th, 2013 at 11:59PM (Pacific Time). AVENGER coupon code can only be used by brand new Sideshow account holders and cannot be applied to a guest account or former Sideshow Account holder orders, even if checkout allows it. See complete terms and conditions on our site at: http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=38739 Having trouble applying your coupon code to an item you're interested in? Please call our customer service department at 1-805-214-2146 before the coupon code expires for assistance!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've been reading that this coupon is only intended for people who have never ordered before, and that even though the code is working for established accounts, it will be removed from all orders that aren't from new customers.
For those of you who have placed orders, keep us updated on the outcome of your orders.

Here's the stipulations for the code:

"AVENGER" is the coupon code.

Save 25% off select collectibles through May 7th, 2013 at 11:59PM PST.

Coupon code AVENGER is only good on Pre-Order and In-Stock products until May 7th, 2013 at 11:59PM (Pacific Time). AVENGER coupon code can only be used by brand new Sideshow account holders and cannot be applied to a guest account or former Sideshow Account holder orders, even if checkout allows it. See complete terms and conditions on our site at: Hulk Contest Coupon Code Terms and Conditions! | Sideshow Collectibles Having trouble applying your coupon code to an item you're interested in? Please call our customer service department at 1-805-214-2146 before the coupon code expires for assistance!

Thanks Neal is correct

this is the reply I got from Sideshow
Yes if you received an email from us offering the code, and you set up a brand new account, you may use the code. Sorry this code cannot be used if you are an existing customer who created an account prior to getting the email offer.

This won't get reward points so I'm trying setting up a new account to see if it works that way.

Reaction score
Here is another reply, they will be sending out an e-mail and may offer something else according to my live chat

Sorry since you set up your account in 2005 you would not be able to use this particular coupon (even though our site let the coupon go thru on the order) as this coupon only applies to brand new customers. I put your order on hold, and we will be emailing customers soon to advise of the coupon issue.

Reaction score
Hmmm. I've been a customer since '04 and my order went through last night and I got a shipping notice today. My CC is being charged the discounted rate as well ...

Reaction score
Heh. Wish I wouldn't have ordered the bust LAST week.
I did ordered it last week, but canceled it, and re-ordered with the code. Was not charged yet because it's was on flex.

Reaction score
If you use a code, do you lose the opportunity to accum points on the remaining balance your paying?

Reaction score
At SDCC, Sideshow was scanning badges and promising to e-mail coupon codes. Anyone know when the codes are supposed to be sent out?

Reaction score
any new codes?
I ordered yoda with getschooled, but I want to finally pick up the tusken and I cannot use the same code twice? any help?
thanks

Reaction score
If you use a code, do you lose the opportunity to accum points on the remaining balance your paying?
Yes you do. If you pay anything less than full price(i.e. gift card or discount code) you do not receive rewards points for that purchase. Which is kind of lame, but what can you do?

Also, I don't have the new Turkey Day code because I think they're individually generated. But if you didn't get the email I can forward you a code. Just send me a PM with your email. $25 off till Dec. 2nd.

Reaction score
The thanks giving code is only for in stock items or I'd have used it to preorder the Cody premium format statue..., still pondering on that one. lol

Reaction score
lol aww nuts. I didn't actually read the email cause I'm sort of pondering if I'm done buying Sideshow stuff. But thanks for the heads up. Definitely made that decision an easy pass. Nothing in stock that I don't already have or even really care about.

Reaction score
Just got this with my Commander Wolffe.

SIDESHOW20TH

$20 off till January 31st and not good on items that became available(either for pre-order or in-stock) between December 16th, 2013-January 31, 2014. So in theory you could use it for Yoda or a Deluxe Clone Trooper.

Reaction score
Collect14 is a new code for $20 off. I used it on the shiny clone since I never liked the original phase 1 clone.

Reaction score
I haven't seen anything. I just got my Veteran Clone the other day and there wasn't a flyer or anything in the box. Which is kind of a bummer cause I'd get more clones for $20 less or so :

Reaction score
Luck14 is a new code. I used it on the Deluxe 212th clone and it worked fine! I had to sell the old 212th a while ago and I still regret it, so I will be glad to have one again.