Sideshow Darth Sidious Mythos statue

Reaction score
yup, I'll be ordering this one as well! God I hope they don't start to reveal some really cool new Premium Formats! my wallet cannot handle

Reaction score
any other one's must be one of these
Luke
Han
Leia
Thrawn
Ahsoka
Tarkin
Darth Tyranus
Anakin
GG.
Rex
Cody
SSC should ake eaxh one

Reaction score
I only have the Mythos Boba, but what a nice statue!

Planning to get this bad boy and Ventress, but afraid of the pricing!

At the time i bought Boba for 300€, but the Sideshow pricing skyrocked, so i guess,
600-800€ would be realistic, and that would be far too expensive for me atm...

Reaction score
Looks pretty *****in ! I’ve been waiting for them to restart this line of statues. Knew it had to be coming when they announced that Obi 1/6 scale Mythos figure. Glad Disney finally allowed it to continue. I’ve got the Obi Wan and Vader versions , and hope to be adding all of the new Mythos releases to go with them !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Looks amazing! Not 100% sold on the mixed media as I’d prefer a fully sculpted robe but it admittedly looks good. Despite that area of concern I’m fairly certain this’ll make it's way into my collection.

Reaction score
Look closely (zoom in) and you’ll see that the outer robe is fabric. You can even see the stitching. I suppose it could change, but I wouldn’t expect it to.

Reaction score
Pretty fantastic.

We'd be talking about this more if Ventress didn't come out so stunningly.

I think I'll hold off for now and see what else the line or whatever 1/4's are teased in the future.

If I had Mythos Vader, I'd get this immediately though..

Reaction score
Wasn’t a fan of Mythos Vader’s paint app, or concept for that matter, so the fact that this piece compliments that one is completely lost on me.

Lots of areas of concern for me on this piece now that it’s fully revealed. Fabric robe seems to contrast greatly with sculpted robe, pose is unnaturally stiff, feet hanging out of his robe and floating concept could’ve been executed better based on what I’m seeing here.

Unlike Ventress this will be a wait and see release for me.

Reaction score
Looks good but I'm not crazy about the floating thing. Just looks strange to me.

Reaction score
I’ll still pick this up. Love the portrait, the pose, not sure about fabric cloak and the base. Would have preferred polystone/PVC and a starship or building pattern.