Sideshow Collectibles Battle Damaged T-800 Premium Format

Reaction score
I don't usually buy outside of Star Wars when it comes to PF's and have never bought any movie based statues or busts not connected to SW, DC or Marvel, but this just looks too amazing to pass up! :D

Reaction score
I agree. For those folks having the needed display area to venture into other movie franchises besides Star Wars, this T-800 is a fantastic piece to collect. Beautifully executed. Are you getting him, Jang0?

Reaction score
I agree. For those folks having the needed display area to venture into other movie franchises besides Star Wars, this T-800 is a fantastic piece to collect. Beautifully executed. Are you getting him, Jang0?
In truth I don't have the space but if the price is not prohibitive I will be. I've been looking into using the top of a big wardrobe I have to store pieces and rotate my display, so that will help. I have always loved the Terminator mythology and T2 is an all time classic, this statue just looks too stunning to pass up.

Reaction score
If I had $380.00 spare & the space, this would be an awesome addition for my collection..., not really got much in the way of Terminator, a few of the different skeleton figures but that's about it really.