Sideshow Captain Phasma Premium Format

Reaction score
So depressed with Star Wars these days in polystone when I started use buy dioramas, Pfs and MR models and replicas. No more dioramas, PF I want are rare, and MR Star Wars license been gone almost 10 years and forget EFX. 11 years and ready to get out of collecting

Glad for those who want this piece. This piece does look great.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The early promotion materials that I've seen for The Last Jedi show Phasma without her helmet. It'd be great if sideshow adopted this into an exclusive version.

if so, I'd probably buy...

Reaction score
Without helmet version would probably sell her, standard Force Awakens version will probably sit like most of the other ones

Reaction score
Yes, but I don't think it'll ship before TLJ is released, so feel sideshow should try and be smart about it...

Else, a TFA statue will ship when everyone is thinking about the TLJ....

Although it's worth noting promotional material also show her with a different weapon...

Last edited:
Reaction score
The early promotion materials that I've seen for The Last Jedi show Phasma without her helmet. It'd be great if sideshow adopted this into an exclusive version.

if so, I'd probably buy...
Sideshow might not have any say when comes to making extra heads and such on Star Wars Disney is very tough on this stuff. They wouldn't let SSC make a unmasked Darth Vader for the Pf, Disney stated might be thought of as a prop.