SideShow Caped Grievous / Mine will be available

Reaction score
Hey gang,

After much thought and deliberation... I have decided to cancel my pre-order on the SideShow Grievous statue. This is the one with the cape. Many $$$ have been spent on my Gentle Giant collectibles and lately have given thought to sticking with OT items only. So, my loss is another collectors gain. Basically posting to inform interested individuals that one of the caped exclusives should be showing up this evening or whenever they update. I canceled as of 6:00 pm Monday evening.

Reaction score
Dude..hate to say that but you^Ll be sorry for cancelling it

Reaction score
Re: SideShow Caped Grievous / Mine will be availab

Why would you say that UZAY? Perhaps because of it's possible investment potential, or maybe because once you see how incredible this work of art is up in person, you'll want to slap yo mamma!

Reaction score
UZAY said:
Dude..hate to say that but you^Ll be sorry for cancelling it
Nahh, I don't think so. I have a lot of budgeting to do with a move (into g/f's apartment), new job location, and other things going on that the extra $450 that would have dropped next spring can go towards bills (yeah!
)

I am going to keep my focus in check and continue with GG and any slick looking Koto's.

I don't deny that the Grievous is a gorgeous collectible. After seeing it at C3 in person, the WOW I must own feeling came over me. Now a few months later things have just changed.

Reaction score
Well I have seen it at C3 too and from that second I was hooked ..Impressive!