Sideshow Anakin Skywalker Mythos 1/5 statue

Reaction score
Not feeling it. It has no character. The others tell a story. This looks like it could just be a PF.

Reaction score
The perfect companion piece for General Kenobi. Assuming we'll get more pics in a few hours.

Was hoping for this when they announced Kenobi last year, happy to see them doing it and the world needs more Anakin collectibles.

Reaction score
I will obviously get this because it pairs well with Obi Wan but I can't say that I'm not disappointed. This and the General Obi Wan are kind of lame in my opinion compared to pretty much every other Mythos. These shouldn't even be labeled Mythos. This should just be another line of statues that are not soft goods and get back to the heart of the Mythos. Asajj and Maul were amazing as was the original Nomad Obi Wan and the Gam Guard Executioner and Contemplation Vader.

Reaction score
I will obviously get this because it pairs well with Obi Wan but I can't say that I'm not disappointed. This and the General Obi Wan are kind of lame in my opinion compared to pretty much every other Mythos. These shouldn't even be labeled Mythos. This should just be another line of statues that are not soft goods and get back to the heart of the Mythos. Asajj and Maul were amazing as was the original Nomad Obi Wan and the Gam Guard Executioner and Contemplation Vader.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

The mythos line is one of my favourite because of the creative takes on the characters. I don't dislike this statue, it just does not seem to fit in well with the mythos theme.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have been waiting for an Anakin statue for a while now, and had this been done as PF, I think it would had been a home run. But for the reasons mentioned above I don’t really think it fits with the mythos line. I will still preorder it on day one and I think it’s an amazing looking statute, that shows Anakin as the“cunning warrior” Obi-wan described in the original Star Wars.

Reaction score
Got excited when I saw the thread title....
For being the central part of the Lucas story (I omit the last three films from any discussion) there’s scarcely any Anakin products. I have the PF so I guess I’ll pass.

Reaction score
Instead of two bad portraits they should have included a single good one