Sideshow 1/4 Luke?

Reaction score
Does anybody know anything about SS Luke? I have noticed that it has been added to the photo archive, but neither sideshow web nor starwarsshop (the place where I ordered it) seems to have it ready to ship. I hope I am wrong and it begins shipping soon, but SWS says July 11 and nothing new yet.

Reaction score
A friend of mine was kind enough to pick up the SDCC exclusive version for me this past Friday (so I canceled my order with SS.com for the standard version). He shipped it to me on Saturday, so it should be here on Saturday. Can't wait to see it!!!

Reaction score
Opened mine up yesterday and pictures don't do it justice at all. This thing is amazing and kinda creepy, its almost like having a miniature Mark Hamill in my room. This thing looks so real.

Reaction score
From what I saw in the recent pics, Luke's face has been improved quite a bit. Am very excited about this line, it is good to finally get the first piece.

A display spot is saved for Mr Skywalker now.

Reaction score
I had no interest in this line when it was first announced, because of the price, and I also didn't like the idea of soft goods on a statue. My opinions changed after seeing some of Sideshow's non Star Wars 1/4 figures in person. I was really impressed and decided to give the Star Wars ones a shot. The Luke that I pre ordered from Big Bad Toy Store is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I can't wait to finally see one of the Star Wars pieces in person.

Reaction score
The price is insane on these...The Luke's face looks weird...I love the Greivous, though.

Reaction score
Being that SWS.com had nothing evening resembling a release date, I decided to cancel. Instead I found a dealer on Ebay out of NJ with great feedback and ordered it for $189 plus shipping. The Paypal coupons really came in handy on this order. (came to $194 shipped!)

Reaction score
The packaging is very impressive, and Luke's face is definately much better that the prototypes. SideShow did not dissappoint me!
Really looking forward to the rest of the line.

Reaction score
^DarthShader, that's a wonderful setup you have there! Sideshow has definitely started the line-up w/ a bang.