Showing off my Gamorrean Guard

Reaction score
Nice pictures, I've got the Gamorrean Guard too, do you have any other Gammys or Attakus statues at all? I've got 15 Attakus statues myself & Gammy Guard wise I've got the mini-bust Gentle Giant made & the Sideshow Mythos Executioner statue which is my favourite Gammy that I own (so far). :)

Reaction score
Congrats!
This Gamo has always been one of the top Attakus statues besides some others (Tusken, Jawa, Wicket...) and shows their former craftsmanship.
Maybe I will add him to my collection in the future as well, since they're going for a small penny these days.

Reaction score
Great statue!!! I don't think we will see another pig statue that will come close to this one

Reaction score
I've got that one too, it's ace isn't it. :) I have Mine next to the Darth Vader 2 they made & I've got a Sandtrooper Sergeant on the othe side of Vader, what I'd really like though is one of the Stormtroopers but they are just too expensive unfortunately. :(

Reaction score
This is the GG guard statue I want to own. I saw it at a Comic Store a few months ago and I passed it up and went back for it a week later and it was gone. I'm still looking to get one. IMO I think this statue is way better than the Mythos. This attakus version is the GG collectible to own for me, just waiting for one to pop up on ebay for a good price.

Last edited: