Show us your Attakus collection

Reaction score
I missed a good deal last year as well. But instead I got this one. So there is a balance after all :)
I've found some good deals & some not so good deals..., so there's definitely balance, I'd prefer a few more good deals though but then who wouldn't?!? lol ;) The 4 Attakus statues I recently bought were good deals though so I'm happy enough, just bought the other 1:5 scale Commander Cody statue too for a bit cheaper than the usual price I've seen. :)

Reaction score
Very nice, I've got 3 of those myself but the 2 I haven't got (Maul & Boba) I'd love to add to my collection..., they can be a bit pricy though, Boba more so but maybe one day I'll find them reasonably priced..., got 11 so far in the bigger scale so I'm happy with my progress. :)

Reaction score
I'm hoping to add the newest 2 clones to my collection soon, love all of the clone statues Attakus have made to date..., they all speak to me. :)

Reaction score
Very nice. Do you intend to get the other 1/10?
Little by little yes. I'll start by the OT statues, I'd be happy with a Tie Pilot, a Royal Guard and another Stormtrooper.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I believe the older Attakus pieces are all 1:5 scale
That’s correct, they mainly make smaller 1:10 scale versions of their 1:5 scale statues nowadays but do still make the odd 1:5 scale item..., BB-8 being the last one announced (as far as I'm aware).