Show us your Attakus collection

Reaction score
Well, I started this tread so you can post your Attakus collection here. I have 5 Attakus statues and I will show them when I get some free time.

Till then, U can start... :)

Reaction score
Attached is my collection all still in boxes currently

Reaction score
Wow! That's absolutely a beautiful collection. I think my husband would kill me if I ever had a room completely dedicated like that LOL. Love how the autographs go with the scenes.

Reaction score
I mostly got into collecting Attakus stuff because of their Jabba's Palace lineup, but then started getting others because I liked the ones I had and they were inexpensive. I still can't display Jabba with the rest of the statues, since there's only one place in my office where he will fit. Someday. You can see bigger shots of these statues below, along with some of my other Attakus pieces.

Reaction score
I'm not a big Attakus fan, I only own the small metal figures and the 1:5 Stormtrooper and TIE Fighter. I passed on 1:5 Vader, Sandtroopers, and Royal Guard on many times, and more recently on the Emperor (for $250 shipped), I simply cannot go into collecting Attakus, the armored statues are cool, but they are very far from accurate, and some even have weird poses (one of the Sandies looks like dancing LOL). The ones I have are enough, except the case I would get a deal that I cannot refuse.

Reaction score
Not got much myself really, the 11 1:10 scale statues & 1 1:5 scale statue so far but it's a start...

Reaction score
I mostly got into collecting Attakus stuff because of their Jabba's Palace lineup, but then started getting others because I liked the ones I had and they were inexpensive. I still can't display Jabba with the rest of the statues, since there's only one place in my office where he will fit. Someday. You can see bigger shots of these statues below, along with some of my other Attakus pieces.

Nice I am a 1/10th guy and focused on the clones but quite a display I love the Han carbonite did not know they made that

Reaction score
I'm not a big Attakus fan, I only own the small metal figures and the 1:5 Stormtrooper and TIE Fighter. I passed on 1:5 Vader, Sandtroopers, and Royal Guard on many times, and more recently on the Emperor (for $250 shipped), I simply cannot go into collecting Attakus, the armored statues are cool, but they are very far from accurate, and some even have weird poses (one of the Sandies looks like dancing LOL). The ones I have are enough, except the case I would get a deal that I cannot refuse.

Vader and his storm troops is impressive. I prefer the armored ones from attakus also. I am first and foremost a kotobukiya guy

Reaction score
Vader and his storm troops is impressive. I prefer the armored ones from attakus also. I am first and foremost a kotobukiya guy
The small Vader and Stormies are 99% the size of Hasbro action figures :)

Reaction score
Nice photos everyone.

i don't have any photos yet. I only have two Attakus statues (Oola and the Tie Fighter pilot) and the metal figurines for their awesome diorama, (I don't have the exclusive mouse droids or Luke in Stormtrooper armour though, so if anyone has one and they want to sell...)

I am in the process of buying the Millennium Falcon and Death Star Hall diorama at €100 a month for 20 months. (Currently on instalment 8, so photos of that will be a long time coming. :) ) I still think that this is the most ambitious collectible that I have seen yet and always felt that Attakus and their work was very underrated.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Learned something new never heard of the metal attakus figures. I am sticking with 1/10 smallest I will go and plan some day to jumping up to 1/7th

Reaction score
Learned something new never heard of the metal attakus figures. I am sticking with 1/10 smallest I will go and plan some day to jumping up to 1/7th
The 1:10 scale is the smallest I want to go too, I prefer bigger statues anyway so wouldn't look at the very small scale collectibles anyway..., 1:6 scale are my preferred choice but 1:7 isn't much different & I probably have more 1:7 scale items than any other scale. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
The metal figures are really intended for Attakus' stalled line of dioramas, rather than for being displayed on their own as statues. They're pretty nice but very expensive for what you get. Of course you can often find them fairly heavily discounted now.

Reaction score
I have noticed that attakus are generally more expensive than Kotobukiya. Got captain rex 1/10 for 45.00 and the cheapest attakus was $77.00 for 1/10 bly and that was clearance price

Reaction score
I have noticed that attakus are generally more expensive than Kotobukiya. Got captain rex 1/10 for 45.00 and the cheapest attakus was $77.00 for 1/10 bly and that was clearance price
Kotobukiya make their statues out of vinyl or ABS plastics, Attakus use some sort of resign I believe, it makes the statues a lot heavier than the Kotobukiya collectibles so I'd say building materials may factor in the price costs???

Reaction score
I can buy that the resin makes them more expensive, but overall I still prefer kotobukiya sculpts.

Reaction score
I can buy that the resin makes them more expensive, but overall I still prefer kotobukiya sculpts.
Personal preference really, the Attakus statues are slightly bigger than the Kotobukiya figures & are more character specific so would probably have cost more in the design phase where as Kotobukiya's clones & Stormtroopers are really just one of each design & painted 3 different ways. I like both manufacturers obviously BUT Kotobukiya are my favourite for the bigger statues/figures. :)

Reaction score
I am collecting both but preferring the price point of the kotobukiya..:)

Reaction score
I am collecting both but preferring the price point of the kotobukiya..:)
Fair enough..., all of the collectibles are far cheaper in America anyway really so by the time they get to the UK they seem to cost about the same. lol ;)

Reaction score
Interesting does not seem fair since Attakus is French company I think so it should be cheaper in the UK and Kotobukiya is Japanese so USA should not be getting a better price

Reaction score
Interesting does not seem fair since Attakus is French company I think so it should be cheaper in the UK and Kotobukiya is Japanese so USA should not be getting a better price
I think as Star Wars is an American franchise George Lucas probably insists (or insisted even) that everything go through America..., I know Kotobukiya have a warehouse in the US anyway, manufacturers go to the ComicCons in the States but here in the UK we only get to deal with retailers SO it could also be a mark up of price issue, who knows??? lol :\

Reaction score
Good point I forgot Star wars was the main US thing, though interesting pricing differences. I guess its good to be in the good ole USA when collecting star wars

Reaction score
Good point I forgot Star wars was the main US thing, though interesting pricing differences. I guess its good to be in the good ole USA when collecting star wars
It is indeed..., shipping is cheaper, no courier handling fees & no import charges. :) On the up side for us in the UK, Gentle Giant are decent enough not to put the proper value of the goods bought on the shipping manifesto, last thing I bought was $49.99 but they put it down as $5.00 so no VAT customs charges or handling fees were incurred..., I really should buy from them more often. :)

Reaction score
I just added Commander Bly to my collection (yeah christmas) puts me at 5 Attakus clone commanders

Reaction score
He is still in the box need to clear shelf space then I am putting up the five clone commanders I have

Reaction score
Got these guys today. They're pretty nice and should go well with my Vader and Stormtrooper. I bought them on a whim, but I probably don't need two Tie Pilots. If anyone wants one for $200 + actual UPS shipping and paypal fees, let me know.

Reaction score
Very nice statues you have there, I'm after a Tie Fighter Pilot myself..., messaged you about it. :)

Reaction score
The Attakus TIE Pilot is a nice statue, not very accurate, but still very nice. Go for it Kev. :)

Reaction score
The Attakus TIE Pilot is a nice statue, not very accurate, but still very nice. Go for it Kev. :)
It's one of my top wants, just waiting to see how much shipping will cost. :) Top want is still the Attakus Stormtrooper, really hope one turns up at some point this year. :)

Reaction score
I got my Attakus Stormie in a trade for my extra DA AT-AT helmet. It was one of the very few Stormie items I was still missing. Now the statue is here:

Reaction score
I got my Attakus Stormie in a trade for my extra DA AT-AT helmet. It was one of the very few Stormie items I was still missing. Now the statue is here:

& looking VERY nicely displayed too..., it's a very cool statue, there was an auction on ebay a few months ago with that statue, Vader 1 & a Tie Fighter Pilot & they went VERY cheaply really but I had no money spare so couldn't nab them at the time which was quite frustrating but that's life & one of the joys of collecting too..., can't get everything you want all in one go. :)