Show off your SIGMA items

Reaction score
Here are some of my Sigma items (just the ones that could fit into a Jabba’s Palace theme). I also have others like the emperor and snowspeeder toothbrush holder (which I discovered will not hold most modern toothbrushes).

Reaction score
Here are some of my Sigma items (just the ones that could fit into a Jabba’s Palace theme). I also have others like the emperor and snowspeeder toothbrush holder (which I discovered will not hold most modern toothbrushes).

Thanks for sharing your collection on this thread! A side note, I used this photo from your older thread to decide on which SIGMA figurines I wanted to collect :). When I see them all together like this, I feel like getting more.

PS) I also go to your site all the time, GREAT stuff on there!! It is an excellent reference site for older items, especially around 20 years ago.

Reaction score
I have a bunch of the Sigma items, but I don't have pics at the moment. Let's see, I have...

C-3PO tape dispenser
Landspeeder soap dish
Snowspeeder toothbrush holder
Luke on Taun-Taun teapot
Chewbacca mug
Ewoks music box
Yoda bud vase
Darth Vader mirror
R2-D2 picture frame
Yoda salt & pepper shakers (I think they're Sigma)

...and that's all I can remember at the moment. I never really cared for the little statues, so I didn't collect those.

Reaction score
I have a bunch of the Sigma items, but I don't have pics at the moment. Let's see, I have...

C-3PO tape dispenser
Landspeeder soap dish
Snowspeeder toothbrush holder
Luke on Taun-Taun teapot
Chewbacca mug
Ewoks music box
Yoda bud vase
Darth Vader mirror
R2-D2 picture frame
Yoda salt & pepper shakers (I think they're Sigma)

...and that's all I can remember at the moment. I never really cared for the little statues, so I didn't collect those.
That is an AWESOME list!! I would love to see the photos of your collection sometime. You have some real nice (and now expensive) pieces there!