Show off your SIGMA items

Reaction score
I went back 10 years in threads and could not find a post dedicated to these, so I wanted to start one. If there is one, feel free to merge this.

I literally just got into collecting these again after seeing them in a collector's video. I forgot how cool they were! So far I own Boba Fett, C-3P0 & R2 figurines and Darth Vader (coming next week). I am not sure if I will get anymore, since these are kind of my focus characters. But I love the look of them all and they just remind me of the excitement I had when going to stores back in the day seeing the new SW items :).
IMG_6151.JPG
IMG_6153.JPG
IMG_6131.JPG

Reaction score
I love the sigma items. I've got a couple cookie jars, bookends, case and almost all the mugs. They are the best star wars ceramics out there.

Reaction score
Sigma is fun! They put out some really unique items. I have a Landspeeder soap dish that my wife gave me for my birthday about 7 years back. I’ve been after a C-3PO tape dispenser for a while know.

Reaction score
I love the sigma items. I've got a couple cookie jars, bookends, case and almost all the mugs. They are the best star wars ceramics out there.
The Chewie mug and Biker Scout mugs look awesome, as does the Leia. I have seen the Chewie, Yoda and Jabba banks in recent auctions. I have (so far) avoided buying them, but they look so cool :).

Reaction score
Sigma is fun! They put out some really unique items. I have a Landspeeder soap dish that my wife gave me for my birthday about 7 years back. I’ve been after a C-3PO tape dispenser for a while know.
The landspeeder soap dish is a great one. I have seen the Snowspeeder toothbrush holder as well. The See-Threepio tape dispenser on the other hand is one of the more "interesting" SW items I have ever seen produced haha.

Reaction score
The only Sigma I have is an R2-D2 Cookie Jar. It has it's box. There is a tiny chip on the inside of R2's head.

Reaction score
The Fett is Awesome!
Thanks! I am a huge Boba Fett fan and really any character that wears the Mandalorian armor. I love this version because it is the more simplistic design of when Boba came out back in the late '70s, that was reflected in the figures, card art and this piece.

Reaction score
OH YEAH!!!! Dammit Django I don't need another line to collect!!! Your Vader and Fett are just so awesome!

Is the white string a tag holder?

Reaction score
OH YEAH!!!! Dammit Django I don't need another line to collect!!! Your Vader and Fett are just so awesome!

Is the white string a tag holder?
Thanks haha. Yes, I felt the same way when I saw these in a video. It was like Vader's "NOOOoooOOO!!" I knew I was going to start collecting them.

The string is the tag, and the tag on this one is huge. It wraps around the whole piece in a weird way so I just left it on the bottom of the base.

Reaction score
True they have a very youthful look about them. I have had Darth, Luke and the Emperor set up since they were new. Always my favorite part of Jedi.

Reaction score
True they have a very youthful look about them. I have had Darth, Luke and the Emperor set up since they were new. Always my favorite part of Jedi.
The Emperor is pretty awesome, I'll admit. I get his is the personification of evil, but most times they make him so evil and vile looking I don't want to own them. This piece is the rare case I like the softer feature approach. I keep seeing ones for sale that are all chipped up, if I see a nice one for Palpatine I will get it!

Also, ROTJ is pretty low on my movie list. Just not a fan of all the Muppets, Yub Yubs and how Boba Fett is given a cheap death LOL. But no question every scene the Emperor and Vader are in is just pure gold!

You should post a photo of your set up on here :).

Reaction score
I just looked up the Emperor, there is one on there now that is pristine but it is going for $70+shipping. I can wait for a cheaper option, I didn't pay above $35 shipped for any of the other ones I own.

Reaction score
I am with you on your ROJ review. I think the reason I like the Emperor, Luke and Darth parts so much in Jedi is that they are the only parts I can stand. Sidebar: By the way unbelievably the Emperor is about to have a comeback in the new SW movie. A friend of mine works in the biz and told me what will happen and I can’t believe it. They are actually finding a way to destroy the OT.

Reaction score
I am with you on your ROJ review. I think the reason I like the Emperor, Luke and Darth parts so much in Jedi is that they are the only parts I can stand. Sidebar: By the way unbelievably the Emperor is about to have a comeback in the new SW movie. A friend of mine works in the biz and told me what will happen and I can’t believe it. They are actually finding a way to destroy the OT.
Agreed, ROTJ to me is almost two different movies. It's the awesome story of Luke fighting the temptation to join his Father on the dark side and the evil Emperor manipulating the situation. Then there is Leia in a bikini :love:...and the rest is just blah. It's still a decent movie thanks to the dark scenes but just has bad flow, between super dark and absurdly light hearted and unbelievable.

I watched ONE of the ST movies, TFA, once...over 4 days. I HATED it and refused to watch Solo or TLJ. So to me, I don't care what they do in the last one but IMO it's going to be bad. If I am wrong, that's great for the fans. But I don't see it. Bringing Palpatine back reeks of Dark Empire (which I loved BTW), which is not the worst idea ever, but it's more like a desperate Hail Mary pass at this point than anything else.

I feel the existence of the ST was to erase the OT or at the very least rewrite it. Bottom line, without George Lucas' involvement you have bland, boring and forgettable characters. People can say what they want about GL, some of it I even agree with. But the man was a master of character and world development. Sure he had some real turds (Jar Jar, Ewoks, Trade Federation Viceroys) but the rest of his characters are masterful.

Reaction score
I agree wholeheartedly. They should have never brought back the original characters. Those classic SW characters and films should have ended in 83. I have seen none of the new SW movies. What I have seen of any of them didn’t interest me in anyway. The magic can never be recaptured. Even Lucas couldn’t do that. Now it’s poor imitations and movies that look like Video games.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They have a Landspeeder soap dish on ebay now for $100. So that's a nice piece to have!

Reaction score
I won the Biker Scout mug from SIGMA today! Not quite sure where I am going to display it yet, but was happy to win one for $13!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Since I cannot foresee me getting anymore of these (unless the Emperor comes at the right price) I wanted to just keep this thread alive.

Did anyone get any SIGMA items for Christmas ever? I can honestly say the only things I ever got was a plate set from an Aunt, which had Boba Fett on it along with other plates and other characters. I only remember it because of my love for Boba.

Reaction score
I almost bought a C3-PO Pencil holder but it was $40 USD and I passed on it.

Looking for the tape dispenser and I will track one down for this year!

Reaction score
Niktom
If I could drool through this forum I am right now! Just amazing displays and collection!

Indiana Jones would be proud of your Museum of awesomeness!

Reaction score
Been picking up Sigma for years along with other ceramics. Genuinely one of the most underrated lines from the time period.
Man, I love your display and range of SIGMA items as well! Very nice!

Also, have to comment on your Holiday Special versions of Boba Fett and the GG animated maquettes! Excellent pieces!! But I think the fact you have a curio dedicated to the cartoon Boba Fett is tremendous. My favorite character from SW!

Reaction score
Man, I love your display and range of SIGMA items as well! Very nice!

Also, have to comment on your Holiday Special versions of Boba Fett and the GG animated maquettes! Excellent pieces!! But I think the fact you have a curio dedicated to the cartoon Boba Fett is tremendous. My favorite character from SW!

Thanks, Sigma has always been one of my favorite side collections. Fun and they do display well.

You can see more of the HS Fett stuff in my HS focus thread. It's a bit out of date but still has pics of most of the Fett stuff.

Reaction score
Thanks, Sigma has always been one of my favorite side collections. Fun and they do display well.

You can see more of the HS Fett stuff in my HS focus thread. It's a bit out of date but still has pics of most of the Fett stuff.
Thanks for sharing the link to your collection, it is awesome!! I also left something for you in your thread I think you will find interesting :).