Shoretrooper - Carbonized

Reaction score
I just found this figure at a local Walmart for $18.99. Has anyone else found these in stores yet? I assumed it was probably a return.

Reaction score
I just found this figure at a local Walmart for $18.99. Has anyone else found these in stores yet? I assumed it was probably a return.
Nothing from the carbonized wave. Ironically, the Shoretrooper looks too golden to my eyes, so its probably my least fav of the wave.
I have not seen anything at my local walmart. Never saw the Tusken raider, nor the Luke in Poncho wave. Which is weird, as they are all exclusives! Got them online, so no biggie.

At my store, Lando is warming the pegs. Which is a darn shame, he really is a good figure.

Reaction score
so much for " yea pass" LOL.. continues to be sold out at Wal-Mart. One of the greatest figures Hasbro ever put out, mind you!

Now, you may ask, why am I "LOL" ing at the folks who said they didnt want this figure yet its sold out. I laugh and chuckle because I feel Hasbro has mismanaged this line. So when they put out a great figure and packaging, a fair amount of collectors who are a vocal bunch, has a knee jerk reaction, which is to discount what Hasbro puts out. It takes an open mind and perseverance, maybe even great patience to be a SW action figure collector. I can certainly understand why we have collectors who scoff at these offerings from Hasbro.

I have noticed this for a while now, Hasbro puts out product in the TVC line. A vocal chorus emerges: "easy pass, high priced junk, thanks Hasbro you saved me money" and other comments. Those exact items end up selling out and being rare lol.

Perhaps there needs to be a meeting of the minds between Hasbro and these collectors who have allowed themselves to be jaded, bring them back to the fold.

What a ridiculous post.

For starters it not sold out. Actually it's available right now from Walmart. It is high priced junk and any sense of it being "hard to find" is because its a limited Walmart exclusive - not because people are clamoring for them.

Reaction score
Yep - absolutely agree with @HothHan on this.

@Hoth_My_Fav - Talking up on a message board how supposedly rare this figure based on a metric of ‘it sold out’ (of which it currently isn’t) and similar to how many Hasbro items consistently phase-in and out, of being in-stock, both online and at retail - is flawed.

Then proceeding to ‘gate-keep’ on what those RS members with differing opinions are, in terms of ‘allowing themselves to be jaded, etc - comes across as garrulous, full of assumption, and rather self-congratulatory.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found one today. First new fig found in the wild for a long time! Wish I would've found an original when they were out though, this ones finish and card means it'll probably stay carded...