Shops selling Star Wars in the UK

Reaction score
Hi All,

After seeing several threads asking where are the good shops in x to buy Star Wars stuff, I thought I'd create a Google map so that comic shops can be added and those visiting the area can find them easily. Just Click the link below to go to the Map.

This is intended to be a collaborative process so if you know of a Comic shop that isn't on the Map please let me know and I'll get it added. I've not included Toys R US, The Entertainer or Smyths Toys as they've got Store finders on their websites.

Hope this helps guys :grin:

Reaction score
That's a great idea but I think its worth adding in those bigger retailers as often when there is an offer running its useful to know where these stores are. Especially in relation to the hobbyist stores so you can judge if it's worth making the round trip when visiting a new city.

Just my two cents but happy to support.

Reaction score
Fair enough. If it helps I'll add them as a second layer that can be switched off because it can get very crowded very quickly when you add them. The free version of the Maps engine only allows you to add 3 layers.

Reaction score
Respawned
Unit 15 Guild Hall Arcade
Lancaster Road
Preston
Mon – Sat 10am – 6pm T: 07507 056974

This is a go-to shop for me. Bought plenty of TVC and older stuff. Swimming in POTF2, POTJ and SAGA stuff at the moment but it's good for filling gaps and good stuff does come in from time to time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Added Respawned to the Map, sorry bout the delay Internets! :$

Also added Midco Toys, Burton on Trent
Hide N Geek, Worcester

Last edited:
Reaction score
Come December, it will be every shop everywhere. Whether anyone will want to buy however, remains an unknown and depends upon Hasbro.

Reaction score
If so, great, But its still a lot of the indy shops that actually get the good stuff in and are usually less of a crap shoot. I'm happy to add other shops as necessary and remove when they stop selling.

Reaction score
Can you add Fantastic Toys in the Grainger Market in Newcastle
NE1 5JQ. Good mix of carded figures, mainly POTF2 on display, but if you ask there's lots of new stuff hidden away in boxes​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Was pleasantly suprised with TheToyStore in London the other day. Location: Joined to Bond Street Tube Station. Can't really miss it.

They're a middle Eastern chain by the looks of it.

Good selection of Star Wars products, lots of 6" Black Series, and the other usual stuff, like FX lightsabers. Prices were marked up as you'd imagine - the shop is joined to Bond Street station which is a tourist hotspot - but the BS6 figs were hovering around the 22 - 25 quid mark which is okay. Had loads of FO Stormtroopers when I was there last, which is unusual. No Phasma left though :(

Reaction score
Added. Thank you SienarTech. Good to know there's another place to look at in London as not much there considdering the size.

Reaction score
Just a quick note, but the Respawned store in Preston has closed down. It is relocating in the city but I don't have the new address.

Reaction score
Hey, Chris. Add:

Toy Planet Collectors
1 Arbery Arcade
Wantage OX12 8AB

Owner is a guy named Steve. Good place for Vintage and some modern stuff.

Reaction score
Added Miwk Publishing Ltd, an independent store selling Toys Comics and books based in Reigate, Surrey

Last edited:
Reaction score
Toy Planet just had an interview on the Vintage Rebellion Podcast for those who want to hear what the owner has to say. He recently had 3 carded Yak Faces in store so he may be worth a visit.

Also Admins, any chance this thread can be pinned please :grin: