shira brie

Reaction score
while i love this character i admit i dont know a lot about her other than what she did in the comics and the later legacy stories.
i know she was an imperial agent that infiltrated the rebellion to kill luke.
so hers the question. i want to put shira in a y wing with r4 m9 (an imperial droid so it would make sense)
but who would her co pilot/gunner be? what character would make sense if shes infiltrating the rebellion it cant really be an obvious imperial.
maybe im thinking too hard on this any ideas?

Reaction score
The critical scene would be when Luke shot her down, but they were both in TIEs at that time... no copilot, no astromech.
For everything else, she was a while with the rebellion, so she might have flown any fighter there. An imperial astromech makes very little sense in the context though.

Reaction score
very true. as for the droid well it looks like a rebellion droid for the most part. i thnk i have seen where they had r4m9s in the rebellion just painted a differant color. i just want to use it somewhere and it seemed logical to pair it up with shira. i doubt shed be flying a clone wars ywing during the rebellion anyway but then again the rebels did scrounge a lot.