Shipping advice?

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I wasn’t sure what section to post this question in. I’m thinking about selling or trading a lot of my carded figures (ranging from potf2 to today, probably a hundred plus of them) and I can’t figure out an affordable way to ship them. On eBay it seems a lot of sellers offer free shipping for carded figures, even for ones that sell for only $10 or so. The most common price I see for sellers that do charge for shipping range from $5-8. The LEAST expensive option I can find through usps priority mail is $11 (for a box that will hold a 6x9 in card). I don’t think anyone will want to buy a cheaper figure if shipping is that much. How do you guys ship toys? What services do you use? There must be a cheaper alternative :\ -Brooks

Reaction score
The average cost to ship a carded figure is around $6 reg mail, give or take.

Reaction score
So regular mail instead of priority? Where do you get inexpensive boxes?

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Oh, I know, everything I sell is loose, and the cheapest I've seen shipping for even the lightest possible figure in an envelope is about $3.75ish. Best to try to sell in a "lot" or pairs, etc.

Reaction score
Have you ever bought anything from Walmart or Amazon, or any place that mails something to you in a box? I reuse those boxes.

TBH, I'm not sure you'll cost out shipping for PTF2 figures. Most are shipped loose for the above cost. ^

When listing an item it's best to give the customer the choice in shipping method, loose or carded, and go from there.