Sheets and pillow cases.

ksg

Reaction score
Did vintage star wars bed sheets and fitted sheets only come in twin or full size beds? No queen or king?

Reaction score
I've never seen any vintage commercially made queen or king sized sheets. Vintage Star Wars items were almost exclusively made for children. The idea of an "adult" Star Wars item didn't much exist during the vintage years.

Reaction score
Pottery Barn sells Star Wars sheets that use the vintage designs. I have no idea what sizes they offer. I do know they're pretty dang expensive.

Reaction score
We found some vitae sheet sets a while ago and my wife used them to make a great quilt out of it. She cut up small squares of old Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi sheets and sewed them onto the back of the Star Wars Sheets that I had as a kid. The quilt is very cool to have.

Reaction score
We found some vitae sheet sets a while ago and my wife used them to make a great quilt out of it. She cut up small squares of old Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi sheets and sewed them onto the back of the Star Wars Sheets that I had as a kid. The quilt is very cool to have.
Your wife is amazing! Do you have any pics to share?