Shame the mythos line seems dead

Reaction score
I think it's an awful shame that their have been no additions to the mythos line for some time now. The ones that were released were awesome in terms of imagination and detail. In my view, I have yet to see a cooler depiction Maul or Kenobi in any scale or by any producer. Alas it seems that this line is well and truly dead.

It is such an interesting concept and I felt it had such potential. Imagine the possibilities for a Yoda or pre TFA Luke...

Oh well, at least the standard was kept was kept high for the ones released.

Reaction score
Agreed. This is probably my favorite line from SS.

I don't know if Vader or Obi-wan is my favorite.

Reaction score
For me the Obi-wan is the best. It is just fantastic with the blowing cloak and all the things he is carrying.

Reaction score
Love this line e. Sucks its dead. Have all except gammy. Boba rocks. They all do. General grevious was supposed to be next.

Reaction score
I really wanted Grievous, the concept art looked great..., such a pity the line got put on hold/cancelled. Obi Wan is my favourite in the line but all 5 are amongst my top 10 collectibles I own. :)

Reaction score
I only have the Obi-Wan Mythos statue. Every time I go in my Star Wars room and look at it, I'm so glad I bought it directly from SS. It is one of those collectibles I know I'll never depart with. Should the line continue one day, I'm sure they'll come up with more fantastic sculpts.

Reaction score
Gonna agree with everyone here, I absolutely love this line!

Picked up all of them and every time I see them I'm so glad I did. If these were to be released now I wouldn't be able to pick them up with my current scaled back collecting budget. Glad they came out when I was being a little more reckless with my spending.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you LightSword!

Love these statues, wish I had more room to display them properly so they arent so bunched up, but I had to settle for this temporarily which imo is better than leaving them boxed up in storage like the majority of my other stuff.

Reaction score
Thank you LightSword!

Love these statues, wish I had more room to display them properly so they arent so bunched up, but I had to settle for this temporarily which imo is better than leaving them boxed up in storage like the majority of my other stuff.
I hear you about the lack of room to display. Personally what I do is put some statues away and rotate them every six months or so, getting a new look twice a year. I agree with you 100% on having these beautiful pieces displayed. They're meant to be admired. They bring good feelings to our inner selves.

Last edited:
Reaction score
LightSword, they look really cool in a line like that, I'm jealous.... I love the way sideshow kept the bases a uniform height which made such a display look so good.

Sadly, I don't have the Gamorrean Executioner, but have the Maul, Kenobi and Vader displayed together at waist height on a cabinet. The Fett is displayed up high along side a MR Fett blaster, love the way he looks down in this pose.

Reaction score
Yeah. Sounds like a great way to display them, PurpleLightsaber. I know sometimes as collectors we could become a bit picky about artistic interpretation when it comes to statues and figures, and I can understand why. There have been some sculpted poses and accessories that looked way odd on some collectibles. Not so with the Mythos line. These are really ingenious, well thought out interpretations of some of our favorite characters sporting poses and accessories that, while not seen in films, sure give the buyer a view of very possible situations these guys could have been into. That and their intricate and finely crafted sculpting give this short lived but well received line, a visual appeal that is long lasting and highly collectible.