Shadow's display area, work in progress (05/09/10)

Reaction score
Bravo Shadow this is a great collection! Well displayed and you are great at taking those pictures. The whole room is star wars heaven.

Reaction score
Nice update, every time I see that R2 & 3PO statue I think I should've just bought one..., I'm sure it's more impressive in the flesh. :)

Reaction score
Would you mind sharing the dimensions of your SS PF speeder/bikerscout case and where you ordered it? I'm looking to make one for mine. Thanks!

Reaction score
I'm working nightshift now, but I will try to remember tomorrow and send you some dimensions. What "case" are you referring to? i will send the base and overall length/width.

Reaction score
I'm working nightshift now, but I will try to remember tomorrow and send you some dimensions. What "case" are you referring to? i will send the base and overall length/width.
the large case for the sideshow premium format bikerscout and Speedebike...like the one that shadow has on the first page

Reaction score
Ah. Sorry, but mine doesn't have a case. It sits on top of a wall mounted display cabinet...

Reaction score
Great collection! I especially like the staging. You stage the props like a professional. Are you in the business?

Reaction score
You also got all of the Master Replicas, that life size R2-D2 would be on my list as well, but the one from Sideshow is too expensive imo.
Chris