Shadow Stormtrooper - #VC194

Reaction score
This figure and the rest of the gaming greats wave have turned up at retail here in New Zealand - Toyworld, Ballance Street - Wellington.

Quite pricey for what these are.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I gave his rifle to one of my Stormtroopers.

GloQUJu.jpg

Pic of Shadow Stormtrooper
5Caj1kd.jpg

Reaction score
It looks amazing! I’m hoping that Hasbro re-releases some of the old Starkiller figures with the face-print because I bet they’d sell well.

Reaction score
I never get tired of seeing all the members pics of the recent Gaming Greats TVC versions!

Reaction score
As much as I'd like to see a Starkiller resurgence I don't know that photo real would improve the head sculpt that much, I'm just not in that camp. Regardless of my feeling on that I still welcome the reissue of any great figure that commands high Dollars on ebay, my only problem would be which one. As much as I like the VC100 figure released in 2012 he was also reissued on TBS card in 2014 so I would really prefer the Sith Lord version from the 2011 TRU 5pk.

Reaction score
The TVC Starkiller goes for about $100 loose on eBay lately. Even the 3.75” TBS version is rather costly. The face-print isn’t the biggest thing for me, it’s just that the figure is so rare and in demand. The Sith Lord figure is cool, but I feel like the TVC / TBS version is a much more iconic look.

Reaction score
Received email from Hasbropulse yesterday that my order for this figure and the TVC Battle Droid Gaming Greats is ready to ship earlier than expected. Originally slated to be released Sep 1.

Reaction score
As much as I'd like to see a Starkiller resurgence I don't know that photo real would improve the head sculpt that much, I'm just not in that camp. Regardless of my feeling on that I still welcome the reissue of any great figure that commands high Dollars on ebay, my only problem would be which one. As much as I like the VC100 figure released in 2012 he was also reissued on TBS card in 2014 so I would really prefer the Sith Lord version from the 2011 TRU 5pk.

that 2011 sith lord starkiller is the only starkiller i don't have, so i'll agree for selfish reasons.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I got my EE order last night. While the sculpt is nothing new, I must say I really like the paint apps. I can’t get the idea of Tron meets Star Wars out of my head though.

Reaction score
i really don't know why i bought this figure. the two i have from that force unleashed set i got years ago have been sitting in a box ever since.

Reaction score
Got mine today. I like it more then I thought I would, mostly because the eyes catch the light in a neat way where it is in my shelf.

Also it came in a box with the heavy battle droid which is kinda lack luster so anything else is cool by comparison 🤪

Reaction score
I received my figure yesterday directly from Hasbro Pulse in a shipping box that looks like some fat ass from Fedex sat on it.

The figure itself seems undamaged but the card has a couple of nasty creases on the corners. Not happy at all.

Last edited: