Shadow Stormtrooper - The Force Unleashed (Gaming Greats)

GNT

Reaction score
STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION GAMING GREATS 3.75-INCH SHADOW STORMTROOPER Figure
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $14.99/Available: Summer 2021)
Recall intense moments from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION GAMING GREATS 3.75-INCH SHADOW STORMTROOPER Figure, featuring original Kenner branding and inspired by the character in the STAR WARS: THE FORCE UNLEASHED video game. Fully articulated with poseable head, arms, and legs, this 3.75-inch-scale figure featuring premium detail can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections. Includes figure and 2 accessories. Available for pre-order at Hasbro Pulse, GameStop, Big Bad Toy Store, and Entertainment Earth.

Who’s going to be picking this one up?

Attachments

Reaction score
Looks snazzy! I recently bought the old version from around 2007-2008, and now I feel a bit silly. But I’m still going to pick up this nice updated version. Can never have enough troopers!

Reaction score
You can never go wrong with a Stormtrooper whatever the color. Yet, that first wave would have felt less like a cash grab with at least one brand new figure in the mix.

Reaction score
Well, for my part, even though those video game trooper variants are closer to the bottom of my want list, this Stormtrooper may be the one i'd get first.

Reaction score
I'm glad it's a little different from the TFU Box set version. These gaming greats look great on vintage cards!

Reaction score
I love the card back and the figure looks great. Very happy this came to TVC, already own in BS form. Ordered many of these from EE.

Reaction score
No idea who any of the game characters are as I haven't played a SW video game since the 80's arcade versions by Atari. Grabbed one for the cardback collection though.

Reaction score
No idea who any of the game characters are as I haven't played a SW video game since the 80's arcade versions by Atari. Grabbed one for the cardback collection though.
yup, same here lol I just look at the figure and the card back. If its cool looking, I get it. Same with Black Series, is the figure cool looking? I am all in. Is the image pretty cool on the box? Count me in again!