Shadow of the Empire - Leia in Boushh Disguise Variant question

Reaction score

Hi.

I just picked up a lot of figures and out of them this was in there. I know this version at one point was selling for roughly $300. I have searched around and ebay and havn't seen any around to get an idea of what worth is on this figure now.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Reaction score
Hi.

I just picked up a lot of figures and out of them this was in there. I know this version at one point was selling for roughly $300.
Decimal point is in the wrong spot. I don't believe this was EVER worth more than $3.00.

The green carded version was a little tougher to get, but even that is worth $10 on a good day. The SOTE one was extremely mass produced, and never at any time hard to get.

Still, I'll give you a great deal. You can buy mine at $200, if you think they're worth $300. :grin:

Ian

*EDIT*

A quick check actually almost proved me wrong. It's got that little "Collection 1" sign in the corner. If this was a US card, you'd have a figure worth about $100, but you have a Canadian one, where they were all made this way. Still the same result as my original post - next to no value.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I talked to the guy I bought it off of and he said he just remembered back then selling it for that but not sure why. It might have been a mistake back then in pricing. And I didn't think it would be $300 today if it was rare since way past the hype for these now and I am quite aware of how collectibles have there moments. Oh well I paid $2 and thought I may have gotten a bonus, Easy come easy go.

I am assuming mine is just a cdn version due to every one I have compared too has a different back then mine.

I am actually starting to wonder about this. Every other collection 1 I have are all the same but this one. Then I look at all the Shadow of the Empire ones and none of them are the same as this one either for labeling. This one stands out out of 47 figures with a totally different card in every aspect while I have multiples of the rest. These all came from the same place which was a business with old stock.

The other issue I have is that all the other ones only certain ones have French but they where all supplied to a Canadian store.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There was a "rare" version with a different "Collection" tag at the top that went for $300 years back. But it wasn't a multi-lingual cardback.

Reaction score
Right now, I'd say you'd be lucky to net $100-$150 for an AFA 8.5...the problem with that fig - you know, other than the fact, that entire market has tanked - is that all the bubbles yellowed on the rare US version.

Reaction score
Alright guys thanks for your help. Its appreciated :)

As to the comment about the bubble going yellow mine is doing that a little bit too as well. Most likely from sitting on the wall of the shop too long since the rest are all clear but sat in a box.

Reaction score
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t815901-2/
All the SOTE figures are just as easy to find, as any of the other figures, in the collection.
except for the Leia Boussh, .01 that says "Collection 1" on it. This one figure goes for around $50.00, were the other figures in the line go for around $7.00. One other note, to this is the Boba Fett vs. IG-88, packaging, one says "Vehicle of choice - Slave 1", the other only says "Slave 1", there is about a $3.00 differance in price here for the one without "VOC".

Now, I have the U.S. release of "Vader vs. Xizor" and I have a U.K. five (5) language release.
The U.K. release is on an Orange blast card, and has my favorite "Kenner" logo right on the front of it, plus the comic book also has a few variations, from the U.S. one.
First the comic books have the same picture, size and all, but the U.K. version has the SOTE logo much smaller than the U.S. one, and in the upper left hand corner, were the U.S. one says Kenner and some other fluff, the U.K. version has nothing.

Not worth much more but a nice variation.

All my SOTE figures, are of the .00 version.
If nothing else, they are all true "Originals"
I love the TriLogo versions of SOTE, a real nice variation. There are also Itallian versions of the SOTE cards too, I'll try and get some pics up, as I have got LOADS of them.

As for Collection 1 Leia's, there are two variations, one US and one Canadian. The Canadian is by far the easiest to come across, featuring duel languages.
The US one is only in English.
I had about 6 of these which I gave away 4 to friends when it became clear what they actually were (they only cost me originally £1.99 each from an old junk shop, shhhhhhhhh, just don't tell them that
).

I'll sort out some pics and post them here for everyone

Dave.
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t815826/
please dont spend a lot of money on a canadian version collection 1 sote leia. they are listed on ebay all the time. the seller always tries to tell you how rare it is because it is on a collection 1 card. there are literally tons of them available on canadian cards. so dont buy into those ebay seller's hype....

stephen
POTF2.COM Forums - (SEMI) RARES - Canadian POTF2 SOTE Cards
boba-cop said:

Leia in Boushh Disguise (69602/69605 Asst.) / Leia in Boushh Disguise - Col.1 (69818/69570 Asst.)
Datestamps: 97?? / 97??

- The “Col.1" Leia Boushh’s weren’t particularly rare in Canada, unlike in the US. We never saw the Green carded versions here, so I’m guessing that the Canadian Purple cards were being produced near the same time as the US Green cards.

- Like the Canadian POTF2 Green cards, the datestamps on these are almost impossible to find because the inserts cover them. The inserts contain the French & Spanish translations for the English-only character “bio-card” on the card back.
This is the infamous POTF2 SOTE Leia (In Boushh Disguise) Collection 1 .01:

Since the other versions goes for less than $5 carded, I wouldn't pay more than $15 for it :ninja:, the hype is over :p.

Reaction score
Lol, like I said, the Canadian one is common as dirt.

bwing23, you say these were all supplied to a Canadian store. Retail like WalMart, or do you mean collectible/comic store? In any event, these haven't been at retail since 1997/98, so this is no recent stock from any store, retail or otherwise. If it did come from a collector store, they get product from Hasbro Canada, Hasbro US, and also from other collectors selling off their stuff. It is exceptionally rare for English only figures to appear at regular retail, due to Canadian consumer laws that dictate everything must be at a minimum bilingual with English and French.

Ian

Reaction score
K so I asked. This whole collection was assembled by the person by going to TRU, Zellers and stuff and buy them up all Canadian stores. He has a store that is where I bought them. It was stock he bought to sell back then.

But I am confused because some I think are not cdn.

I am organizing them.

Reaction score
Here are the ones that stand out to me. Rest are all cdn with French. 47 of them.