Shaak Ti

Reaction score
Am i the ONLY one who is sick of lame figures being re-released and not shaak ti? IMO she is the most interesting ROTS figure.
I think she would sell well.She's not the hardest figure to find but she would be alot easier with a re-release.

Screw Plo Koon, I want TIi!!!

Reaction score
I think she'll make her rounds again and I believe a new Shaak Ti from TFU is heavily rumored to be coming out next year. I think the male Jedi probably have broader appeal due to the kid factor and the fact that Plo, much like Saesee, has been around since Episode 1 and is currently featured in the Clone Wars show makes him a profitable figure for Hasbro to release right now.

Reaction score
I REALY want a ROTS style Shaak ti as all I have is the TERRIBLE plastic dress statue from AOTC. I sooo hope they reuse that mold for a TFU release, rerelease and add a cloth overrobe.

I have been looking for the ROTS version on sleazebay for a while but they are mostly all price fixed, rarly come up for actual bidding, are bid over pretty heavily if they ever do

CSD

Reaction score
I still have my ROTS Shaak Ti but it's loose. I have just about every Skaak Ti made except the FU figure.

Reaction score
I have the two most recent releases - the TFU Felucia one, and the recent Geonosis 2-pack version, which is basically just the ROTS one with new arms and paint apps. Both are great figures.