Shaak Ti #21

Reaction score
Thread may contain spoilers!!!

The Jedi Council consisted of 12 wise and powerful Jedi Masters who convened within the towering Jedi Temple on Coruscant to contemplate matters of the Force and dispatch Knights to scattered crises across the galaxy. The faces on the Council would change to meet the increasing needs of the Republic. During the events precipitating the start of the Clone Wars, Jedi Master Shaak Ti sat on the Council. She was an exotic alien female with colorful patterning decorating her flexible lekku. Shaak Ti was one of the 200 Jedi that traveled to Geonosis on a mission to rescue captives from the growing Separatist forces.

What do you want to see on Shaak Ti? A Repack? A new sculpt? I want a new figure beacuse her old figure was pretty much stuck in one position.

*added figure number to the title*

Reaction score
Re: Shaak Ti

I think we need to have all the Jedi with some type of articulation. Those Jedi that were pretty much stuck with one pose were nice sculpts but nice in a sense to keep carded. They didn't move! So Hasbro needs to put some serious articulation in the Jedi for the EP3 figures.

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Shaak-Ti

I don't like the plastic dress on the Saga version. I would like to see a more normal figure with plenty of articulation, I don't want another statue.

Reaction score

Basic pose. Lets save the statue like figures for the Unleashed line. Notice how not too far off Aayala's Unleashed is from the action figure?

Reaction score

I'd like more a Basic Pose as well. But NO soft goods! But if so, only the silken kind. I hate the ones that hang on the figs too loosely, and her robes will likely call for an intricate design.

And as with all the Jedi, I'd like a non-magnetized metal lightsaber hilt.

And if the rumors come to fruition, any and all removable limbs.

GNT

Reaction score

Mini picture of Shaak-Ti.

It's hard to say about her cloak, I didn't like the AOTC version because of the plastic dress so I hope it's abit better then the last release. Looks to be an improvement anyway so I'll be buying it without a problem.

Reaction score

I just hope that the articulation is such that she can be use in the Jedi Council seat, replacing the extremely mediocre one we got with the chair.

Reaction score

This figure is going to rock and i like he new overall appearance and iam buying her

SPOILER AHEAD
I just wished she had decapitation action

Reaction score

Youngblood_YB said:
This figure is going to rock and i like he new overall appearance and iam buying her

SPOILER AHEAD
I just wished she had decapitation action
Perhaps her head is like the Saga Tusken Raider (Camp Ambush) figure?

GNT

Reaction score

I doubt she'll have that action feature Yoda_Boi. Wishfull thinking huh?

Reaction score

I was really happy with the new Shaak Ti pose then I realized that her robe is soft good ! Raaaah ! I don't know what's the fuss about soft goods, vintage nostalgy or what but I hate this ! It looks fluffy and bad next to the other figures with plastic robes. I was really expecting a new Luminara (as well as Bariss) with a non-action pose... and know i'm pretty sure that Luminara is going to get soft goods too ! Good Bye details and hello fluffiness ! It is going to make a good meal for moth at least...

Reaction score

I have to agree with people for a Basic pose with the ROTS version. If she comes with a "exciting death/dying feature" that would be neat.

GNT

Reaction score

Enki2004 said:
Good Bye details and hello fluffiness !
Goodbye statues and hello figures that can actually move now and don't look stupid stuck in one pose like the first version of the figure from the saga line.

GNT

Reaction score

Must not forget to include some nice scans of Shaak-Ti. I do prefer this version over the last one Hasbro made - I hope I'm not alone either on that

Reaction score

GNT said:
Must not forget to include some nice scans of Shaak-Ti. I do prefer this version over the last one Hasbro made - I hope I'm not alone either on that
I do agree with you GNT. I will probably break down and get Shaak Ti eventually. Wonder if she has bendeable knees? Maybe she can sit on the council chairs. I can't remember if she is a member of the council though?

Reaction score

Good question Scooby. Maybe we'll have to wait for the movie.

I agree with GNT, I like this Shaak-Ti better. I like more neutral and less scene specific poses.

Reaction score

A place to attach a blaster bolt? Anyways, a 100% improvement over the SAGA statue.

GNT

Reaction score

Her right arm comes off way to easily as you turn it - pop it comes off
Her left arm lacks articulation which also blows.

Other then that she still looks alright, alot better then the AOTC version that's for sure, well worth picking her up.

Reaction score

So....whatever happened to the figures hole that everyone thought they saw???? LOL!!!! Man all you guys were convinced there was a friggin hole in Shaak Ti's chest!! No matter how hard I tried to convince you guys it was just a shadow, you were presistent. So tell me is the hole there guys???

Reaction score

Well, (it's cut from the movie anyways and she's in a different scene) she was supposed to get stabbed through the chest by Greivous. So I think it actually was a hole in the figure.

Reaction score
Haven't seen this chic in a very, very long time but found here today in a 2-pack with Agen Kolar. I already have them but keeping them for carded purposes.

Reaction score
If it were possible, a SA without the deep lines where the articulation is. And like soft plastic robes so that you can move them and stuff.

Reaction score

Skyhoucker said:
DUDE said:
theres a hole in mine
Good joke.
He's being serious. There was supposedly a Shaak Ti that had a hole in the chest (because of the deleted scene when she gets a lightsaber stucj through her.

Reaction score

Roton7 said:
Skyhoucker said:
DUDE said:
theres a hole in mine
Good joke.
He's being serious. There was supposedly a Shaak Ti that had a hole in the chest (because of the deleted scene when she gets a lightsaber stucj through her.
Key word is supposedly. I highly doubt that he has the only one that they ever produced. Have you ever heard anyone else ever claim to have it? I think he's just trying to spread controversy. Picture, anyone?

Reaction score

No, it's not a real produced one (I don't know what he meant when he said that he had it). But i'm positive that one of the original prototypes has a hole in the chest.

check out Starwars.Hasbro.com, and if you scroll down the "Updates" column for like 5 minutes, you'll find all of the ROTS April announcements. The prototype Shaak Ti has a hole in the chest. I would have LOVED to be able to recreate the death of one of my favorite Jedi, but thanks to cheap ole' Hasbro, I can't.

Reaction score

Roton7 said:
No, it's not a real produced one (I don't know what he meant when he said that he had it). But i'm positive that one of the original prototypes has a hole in the chest.

check out Starwars.Hasbro.com, and if you scroll down the "Updates" column for like 5 minutes, you'll find all of the ROTS April announcements. The prototype Shaak Ti has a hole in the chest. I would have LOVED to be able to recreate the death of one of my favorite Jedi, but thanks to cheap ole' Hasbro, I can't.
I knew that there was a prototype one with the hole in the chest, but I agree with you. Regardless of the scene being deleted, we still should've gotten a Shaak Ti with "battle damage". It would be cool to recreate that scene without having to use a drill.

Reaction score

Wow, some of these figures didn't get discussed very much. I love to come back and discuss figures after some time has passed (as you might've noticed) & see what jumps out at me. Anyway....

Ti, like Aayla, has some questionable articulation. Can someone explain to me why a couple of these figures have swivel waist AND articulated hips. Shouldn't they have chosen one OR the other? Ti would've benefited greatly from two swivel elbows instead of 2 points of articulation in the same general area.

Reaction score

Shaak Ti is my favorite of the Jedi, and I consider the ROTS sculpt to be the definitive version. The arm articulation leaves a little to be desired since ball joints are preferred, and a soft goods cloak would be cool too, but I consider those to be small improvements. I was so enamored by her odd appearance when I first saw her AOTC figure and I'm so glad to see a more articulated version to replace the mini-statue figure with.

Reaction score
I really hope to get her soon. I always thought she looks great and is her best version so far that you can still afford. I want to buy her cause I don't like the 2002 version anymore.