Sergiu/Jkno's Imperial Command Center

Reaction score
Maxx is a great builder. Their Cloud City model is something I want to buy but they've never replied to my messages. :(

Reaction score
Maxx is a great builder. Their Cloud City model is something I want to buy but they've never replied to my messages. :(
I contacted him on Facebook, he is not present every day, but he answers in the end. And he is very busy, but keep trying. If you want I could drop him a message about you, just let me know. :)

Reaction score
Maxx Replicas TIE Bomber studio scale:

Maxx-Replicas-TIE-Bomber-27.jpg

Maxx-Replicas-TIE-Bomber-31.jpg

Maxx-Replicas-TIE-Bomber-33.jpg

Maxx-Replicas-TIE-Bomber-37.jpg

Maxx-Replicas-TIE-Bomber-39.jpg

Maxx-Replicas-TIE-Bomber-40.jpg

Maxx-Replicas-TIE-Bomber-42.jpg

Maxx-Replicas-TIE-Bomber-43.jpg

Maxx-Replicas-TIE-Bomber-15.jpg

Reaction score
:LOL:

That could look great next to the old Vader Code 3 TIE. The scales might be pretty close.
In fact the code 3 Vader's TIE is quite close in scale to the screen used TIE Fighter and Vader's Advanced studio scale. The TIE Bomber is the only studio scale TIE that is smaller than the others. The same way they made 5-6 different size Millennium Falcons and AT-AT's studio scale models for filming

Reaction score
I contacted him on Facebook, he is not present every day, but he answers in the end. And he is very busy, but keep trying. If you want I could drop him a message about you, just let me know. :)

Thanks, Sergiu. I appreciate it. I'm getting a couple of vehicles from MYC, but I do want the Cloud City model from Maxx and I haven't had any luck reaching him. Great builder. Your TIE Bomber is a clear example of how good their models are. Congrats on it. It looks fantastic on your shelf!

Reaction score
RS Prop Masters Scout blaster, a beautiful prop replica, with elegant stand and plaque. I love the blaster details, even the hidden RS logo. The weathering is perfect. Such an amazing little prop!

RS-Scout-Trooper-Blaster-20.jpg

RS-Scout-Trooper-Blaster-13.jpg

RS-Scout-Trooper-Blaster-11.jpg

RS-Scout-Trooper-Blaster-15.jpg

RS-Scout-Trooper-Blaster-08.jpg

RS-Scout-Trooper-Blaster-09.jpg

RS-Scout-Trooper-Blaster-19.jpg

Reaction score
Congrats Sergiu! Looking good.
Those are absolutely fantastic pick ups! I may have to do a little digging.
Thanks guys. The thing is the box arrived with a puncture affecting the cardboard top poster, but the other parts were not damaged at all, this because the blaster box/tray was very solid and whatever punctured the cardboard boxes couldn't go through the plastic tray. All these considered, the trip at the customs was one of my worst experiences since I started collecting decades ago. When I told Andrea from RS Prop Masters about this insane and expensive experience she couldn't believe it - I had to take 3 trips in and out of the city to go to the customs commissioners (about 9 km outside of the city) to pay 90 Euros customs, from which about 50 Euros was the commission for these middlemen who "take care" of your package. So the regular customs tax and VAT were only 40 Euros, while their commission was 50 Euros. Greedy and useless sons of...

Anyway I'm glad my Imperial blaster collection is now finished. There might be a Tunisian Bapty E-11 in the works some day, but for now I have all the blasters I want. It only took me a decade. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks guys. The thing is the box arrived with a puncture affecting the cardboard top poster, but the other parts were not damaged at all, this because the blaster box/tray was very solid and whatever punctured the cardboard boxes couldn't go through the plastic tray. All these considered, the trip at the customs was one of my worst experiences since I started collecting decades ago. When I told Andrea from RS Prop Masters about this insane and expensive experience she couldn't believe it - I had to take 3 trips in and out of the city to go to the customs commissioners (about 9 km outside of the city) to pay 90 Euros customs, from which about 50 Euros was the commission for these middlemen who "take care" of your package. So the regular customs tax and VAT were only 40 Euros, while their commission was 50 Euros. Greedy and useless sons of...

Anyway I'm glad my Imperial blaster collection is now finished. There might be a Tunisian Bapty E-11 in the works some day, but for now I have all the blasters I want. It only took me a decade. :)
Owh no... that's terrible. sorry to hear that. 😮
Good thing the box was well protected and the blaster itself is not damaged...

Reaction score
I posted the entire cringe story on another forum. Bureaucracy and greed at their finest... :censored:
Yeah- somebody needs to create the awareness.
I've some horror stories of my own about my local postal delivery standards as well....
some(not all) of the delivery workers at my neck of woods are just plain careless the way they handle packages.

Reaction score
I like the display base for the tie bomber as well. Everything is on point ! I can see the effort that you put into you collection.

Reaction score
I like the display base for the tie bomber as well. Everything is on point ! I can see the effort that you put into you collection.
Thanks. Maxx has that brushed aluminum base for all his models. Which is quite cool, and looks a bit like the EFX models

Reaction score
A new AT-AT custom plaque. It replaced the signature plaques I used to have there, because they three out of four starting to fade - this is also the reason I decided to give up on getting anymore signed plaques. This is the way my Master Replicas AT-AT will be displayed from now on.

AT-AT-plaque-01.jpg

MR-AT-AT-SE-61.jpg

Reaction score
Are you storing the plaques in a safe place now?
Good you saw it by time, it would be a pity.
Chris
Yes, the affected plaques are stored now. With autographs it depends on a few factors like the medium it is written on (paper, metal, plastic ec.), the quality of the sharpie that was used, the place the autographed item was stored or displayed, if there was direct light (and UV rays) on it, temperature and humidity etc.

Many years ago, when James Earl Jones still signed TTM, I re-sent him a dual signed plaque (the other signer was the regretted Dave Prowse) because JEJ's sig was fading. Of course he was kind enough to re-sign it. This is that plaque:

MR Vader plaque 01b.jpg