Sergiu/Jkno's Imperial Command Center

Reaction score
Did not know that. Thanks for the post up
I knew that the small crashed speeder was in fact the only licensed studio scale Snowspeeder, but didn't know the story behind it, and involving the regretted Carrie the story is even better, I can only imagine the way she helped the MR guys, as she was always a noble and generous person.

Reaction score
Very clean set up. Looks like MR/EX Bases for the remaining blasters as you going to have covers made or call it good as they are all behind glass? GC

Reaction score
Very clean set up. Looks like MR/EX Bases for the remaining blasters as you going to have covers made or call it good as they are all behind glass? GC
Thanks Daryll. The stands for these blasters are full metal, to be able to hold their weight, and also have that rim like MR stands, to add an acrylic cover if wanted to, but being behind the glass it is not needed. For me these blasters are among the most important things from the collection, as they were made just like the screen used ones. And being made like that, I like to handle them from time to time, as they are not fragile by any means. Handling props made with real parts is a fantastic experience I consider as close as possible to handling screen used props - and I also handled screen used props in 2018, including a Stormtrooper ANH blaster, and it was almost identical to mine.

Reaction score
They look great Sergiu nothing wrong with having easy access to the props!
There are collectibles I rarely touch and there are some, like these real parts props, that I handle from time to time. Every time I do that, it immediately immerses me in the Star Wars universe I grew up with. A great feeling :) If I did collect other things than just Original Trilogy Imperials, I would have had more props, blasters and sabers made with real parts, as they are the definitive collectibles regarding accuracy and most of the times value and rarity too, except screen used props.

Reaction score
Looking great Sergiu, impressive! Have you ever considered to go with glass shelves in your cabinets? It would be a huge improvement for your amazing collection IMHO.

By the way, I got scammed on the website www.gohabibd.com (page already down) trying to buy the book SW Chronicles Episodes IV - V - VI Vehicles (japanese book). Problem already solved with Paypal and back on the hunt for this book.

Reaction score
Looking great Sergiu, impressive! Have you ever considered to go with glass shelves in your cabinets? It would be a huge improvement for your amazing collection IMHO.

By the way, I got scammed on the website www.gohabibd.com (page already down) trying to buy the book SW Chronicles Episodes IV - V - VI Vehicles (japanese book). Problem already solved with Paypal and back on the hunt for this book.
Thanks. I don't like glass shelves, because if a single one crashes, the collectibles in that cabinet are doomed. I've seen countless cases of broken glass shelves from simple Detolfs to high end expensive tempered custom made glass shelves. And many of those expensive collectibles there had a nice but final plunge to their demise. Even I had a glass door crack, but that is different, check out my thread in Sideshow section. Glass shelves are a big NO in my books.

Damaged Detolf cabinet 01.jpg

Damaged Detolf cabinet 06.jpg

Damaged glass shelves 01.jpg

Sorry to hear about the SW Chronicles book, it is a great volume. Try to get it from Amazon Japan if they still have it in stock: https://www.amazon.co.jp/Star-Wars-Chronicles-Episode-IV/dp/405406437X/ref=cm_wl_huc_item

Reaction score
I dont know if it is bulletproof. But it does not break, it is like in a car when you have an accident.
Chris

Reaction score
I literally meant bullet proof glass, the company who replaced my cabinet door makes this type of glass as well, very expensive, but it would be the only one I would trust

Reaction score
Amazing collection and blasters, who made the one in the right?
Thanks. It is a "Model Gun Corporation" aka MGC, exactly like the screen used. In ROTJ they didn't use Sterling L2A3 anymore (except for some resin ESB Stunts), they used these Sterlings which are a copy of the Canadian C1 Sterling. MGC is a Japanese company which, from early 60's to mid 90's, made metal model pistols and guns similar to the airsoft today (Beretta, Colt, Sig etc.). ILM also used MGC Mausers for ROTJ DL-44 instead of real Mausers, though the MGC Sterling is their rarest piece. I bought it already converted (and according to a few RPF guys seems to be one of the best conversion seen by them), except for the 'door latch" greeblie, which I added myself last year, after finding a metal version, the reason I posted the new comparison pics.