Sergiu/Jkno's Imperial Command Center

Reaction score
The original Royal Guard artwork by the talented Howard Chin/Art of Tzu arrived, and after being professionally framed, it was proudly displayed next to the RPF Force Pike replica - such beautiful bright red color in that small corner:

Reaction score
The display looks great, Sergiu. That artwork sure brings life to that corner and ties it all together rather well. Congrats!

Reaction score
Awesome piece Serg! I love that art style.
Very cool display Sergiu. Thumbs up!
The display looks great, Sergiu. That artwork sure brings life to that corner and ties it all together rather well. Congrats!
Looks fantastic!

I wonder if the eventual Anovos Royal Guard bucket will be worthwhile?
Thanks guys! Glad this small display is finally finished. :)

As for the Anovos Royal Guard, who knows, if it gets released, it might be very cool. "If" remains the key word though...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Armada Super Star Destroyer arrived, what a huge and cool piece. Pretty sturdy, reasonably accurate (considering it is not a studio scale model), and with tons of beautiful details on top and underneath. I might try to get a better base for it in time, but for now it will do. Glad I got it, beautiful collectible:

Last edited:
Reaction score
That looks great, Sergiu. Congrats on the purchase. I would agree with you a better base is all it needs and will enhance wanders the overall look. Presentation is everything. I'm sure you'll come up with something really cool for it. Awesome ship!

Reaction score
Whoah! Nice pickup, Sergiu. Around $160 on Amazon I see. Well worth it from the looks of it.
I think it is worth indeed, especially because it is quite big (62 cm long). It is not studio scale, but maybe the closest thing.

That looks great, Sergiu. Congrats on the purchase. I would agree with you a better base is all it needs and will enhance wanders the overall look. Presentation is everything. I'm sure you'll come up with something really cool for it. Awesome ship!
Since I'll display it on top of a cabinet, the base can wait, especially since it won't be visible. Wanted to buy it because long ago I missed the WOTC AT-AT and now it goes 2-3 times its MSRP.

That's great Sergiu! Awesome collection, always growing up B)
Thank you

Reaction score
Actually, the base it comes with doesn't look bad. It's got those curved acrylic supports...not bad at all.
The base is not bad, it is quite sturdy and solid on its own, and doesn't have a big footprint. A black wooden base would only be better for fitting with the rest of the collection, but the original base will do fine as well.

Reaction score
Finally the EFX Death Star High Altitude Surface modules/tiles are on display, it took some time to find their place considering other things I got recently. I also replaced the top rings on the Master Replicas Force FX lightsabers with clear versions.

I also managed to frame and display the cool Mike Mitchell Stormtrooper print in the other room:

Reaction score
Finally the EFX Death Star High Altitude Surface modules/tiles are on display, it took some time to find their place considering other things I got recently. I also replaced the top rings on the Master Replicas Force FX lightsabers with clear versions.

I also managed to frame and display the cool Mike Mitchell Stormtrooper print in the other room:

Great displays as usual, Sergiu! Love the Stormtrooper artwork.