Sergiu/Jkno's Imperial Command Center

Reaction score
Thanks Sergiu, I checked out their website and this was not available to order just the helmet? I will email Andrea to investigate.

Also, do you aown the RS E-11 Blaster? If yes, do you have any thoughts on this one? Is this the best option to buy for the money or is there anything else you would recommend to me? Thanks!

Reaction score
Thanks Sergiu, I checked out their website and this was not available to order just the helmet? I will email Andrea to investigate.

Also, do you aown the RS E-11 Blaster? If yes, do you have any thoughts on this one? Is this the best option to buy for the money or is there anything else you would recommend to me? Thanks!
I don't have RS E-11 ANH blaster. I have a MR, a conversion, a MGC and the RS Pugman ESB blaster made out of full resin. There are many makers of E-11 these days, since you are in US you might want to go locally. Try whitearmor.net, there are cool blasters made in US. One of the best soon will be FieldMarshall one, full metal like MR, but even better.

Reaction score
Decided to ditch the EFX acrylic stand due to its weird creak noises it makes each time you touch it. The 2 back screws were not fully tightened in when I took the stand down, despite the fact that I did tighten them the first time I assembled the EFX stand. This is not a stand I would trust for a heavy fiberglass helmet, EFX really managed to make a weird helmet AND a weird stand, super-combo! I'm using an extra black wood stand I got years ago from 501st forum (these are so solid I could use for chairs), and for the plaque I too 2 back triangles from Philip Wise plaque stands and double taped them to the EFX plaque holder. The good thing is I managed to fit the helmet sides almost perfectly, this could also be due to the more sturdy wood stand.

Reaction score
Thanks to a good US friend "Industrial Light and Magic - Into the Digital Realm" book joined her sister "Industrial Light and Magic -The Art of Special Effects":

Reaction score
Hi Sergiu, I was wondering if you have or were considering one of the RS Sandtrooper offerings? Thanks in advance!! ��

Reaction score
Hi Sergiu, I was wondering if you have or were considering one of the RS Sandtrooper offerings? Thanks in advance!! ��
In 2016 I told Rob M. from RS Prop Masters about Colin Michael Kitchens, and I also had a discussion with Simon L.W. earlier this year about him too. Glad to see they are finally making a new Sandtrooper with his signature.

I already have the Anthony Forrest signature helmet from RS so not sure if I'll go for the Kitchens one. But who knows :)

Reaction score
Maybe one day, but I have a number of other things on my list ahead of it, including new tires.
Know what you mean by other expenses :) Anyway, if you decide to get it, I'm sure you'll like it, even if not 100% new pics or info, the way the book is put together is superb.

Reaction score
Thanks for posting a few pics of the Tashen book. I love looking at Tashen - and combining with Star Wars seems perfect. Looks like a must have.

Reaction score
EFX Death Star Modules/Tiles arrived from a deal with a member here. Now just to find the proper place to display these tiles, because I'm also waiting for the Royal Guard Force Pike replica from the RPF run, and need to see where to display both properly.

Reaction score
EFX Death Star Modules/Tiles arrived from a deal with a member here. Now just to find the proper place to display these tiles, because I'm also waiting for the Royal Guard Force Pike replica from the RPF run, and need to see where to display both properly.

I saw that deal and considered it but I’m am bingo on wall space lol. Let’s see it when it gets mounted . Well bought

Last edited:
Reaction score
I saw that deal and considered it but I’m am bingo on wall space lol. Let’s see it when it gets mounted . Well bought
Space is an issue for me as well, I have two spots for this, need to decide where it goes in the end.

Glad it in in a great home and look forward to its eventual display bud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks again! :)

Reaction score
One of the coolest props I got in the past years: Royal Guard Force Pike by Tom Leech from RPF. Full metal (aluminum and steel) piece, very accurate and really heavy - I mean Master Replicas Stormtrooper blaster heavy (and Master Replicas quality), the pike is 122 cm long when assembled, and you could beat someone with it easily like with a baseball bat. The finishing is simply amazing, all the details and chroming are beautifully crafted. Such an elegant prop! Pics don't do it justice. More pics later on.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not a dust-proof solution, but man it would be nice to display a HT Emp. Royal Guard there on a corner shelf with the pike. Just my humble opinion, cause that’s what I’d probably do. My display space is so crunched now.

Reaction score
Not a dust-proof solution, but man it would be nice to display a HT Emp. Royal Guard there on a corner shelf with the pike. Just my humble opinion, cause that’s what I’d probably do. My display space is so crunched now.
I'm looking for some small artwork for that little corner. Unfortunately a 1/6 figure is a no go in that space, as it is quite tiny, plus the dust is not a friend for robed figures.

And BTW the funny thing is the most accurate Force Pike is the one from the old Medicom 1/6 figure followed by the Gentle Giant statue. HT figure doesn't have an accurate top of the pike.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm looking for some small artwork for that little corner. Unfortunately a 1/6 figure is a no go in that space, as it is quite tiny, plus the dust is not a friend for robed figures.

And BTW the funny thing is the most accurate Force Pike is the one from the old Medicom 1/6 figure followed by the Gentle Giant statue. HT figure doesn't have an accurate top of the pike.
Maybe a glass corner shelf? Example of them under shower equipment on AMAZON and such, I used one to display my Galactica Grog mug an Colonial Time pieces

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't really like expensive figures displayed on open shelves. Instead of that, a talented artist, old friend of mine, who is also member of Rebelscum, will draw for me an original Royal Guard artwork, and after framing, it will be hung next to the Force Pike

Reaction score
Ok just offering up suggestions. Love the Pike BTW. GC
No problem GC. :) I'm always open for suggestions, they helped my display in the past. My girlfriend came with the idea of a small Royal Guard print next to the Pike. But since I know a very talented artist I thought why not an original artwork instead of a print (which most likely is also not in size with the available space) since I don't have any SW ones yet.

Reaction score
No problem GC. :) I'm always open for suggestions, they helped my display in the past. My girlfriend came with the idea of a small Royal Guard print next to the Pike. But since I know a very talented artist I thought why not an original artwork instead of a print (which most likely is also not in size with the available space) since I don't have any SW ones yet.
Please share that artwork when it is done.... It should pair nicely with the Pike..... and I agree why not? I love your displays... Mine is a simple den which is bursting at the seems lol. Every inch of space is used. I just hung a Master replicas Predator Spear very High up on the wall based on wall space or lack of it lol. I loved other folks displays and I went to four Detolfs as well vs. Printer stands. This hobby has evolved on me lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please share that artwork when it is done.... It should pair nicely with the Pike..... and I agree why not? I love your displays... Mine is a simple den which is bursting at the seems lol. Every inch of space is used. I just hung a Master replicas Predator Spear very High up on the wall based on wall space or lack of it lol. I loved other folks displays and I went to four Detolfs as well vs. Printer stands. This hobby has evolved on me lol
Will do, thanks. I think limited display space is a problem for most collectors out there. People should be displaying their collections as they like within their own preferences, and even if it is a bit crammed, it has that personal touch and more soul than many clean and sterilized museum-like setups. One thing I don't like when seeing other collections though, is the open air ones that are not dusted, and the collector pieces put on display (no matter if Kenner/Hasbro figures, Funko-pop, die-cast cars etc., or high end statues, Hot Toys figures or props) are full of dust and grime. If one has an open display then he/she should dust regularly. This is the reason I only have very few items in open air and they are dusted more than regularly.

Reaction score
Work in progress for the Royal Guard original artwork by Howard Chin - this will go with my RPF Royal Guard Force Pike prop replica :) :