Sergiu/Jkno's Imperial Command Center

Reaction score
With a constant flow of new Star Wars movies, I kind of doubt the prices of high end SW collectibles will go back to what they were once. You need to get the stuff you like, and save for it. But always only spend the money you have, not get in debt for collectibles, don't spend the money you need for family, house, mortgage etc. And collect what you really like and afford, being aware that you cannot get everything out there. :)
Very good advice, Sergiu. I totally agree.
I tend to buy on impulse at times(a very bad habit) & end up having to sell stuff which I later regretted buying...
This results in constant adding and trimming of my collection which now I find a bit tiring...

After learning the hard way, only recently I'm trying very hard (still fall short at times) to contemplate
whether a new item will fit into my collection (whether it's a need or a want kinda thing) plus weighing my current budget & space

Last edited:
Reaction score

That looks great, Sergiu. Another rare and authentic piece of memorabilia, in great condition, to add to your collection. Congrats on the new find!

Reaction score
Sergiu, if you ever decide to sell admission tickets, I'll be the first in line. Every time I come back to look at your collection I'm even more amazed!! What a treat to see.

Last edited:
Reaction score
"Star Wars Art: Ralph McQuarrie" art books arrived. These books are huge and superb. Splendid design, you can find out everything about the talented artist that was Ralph McQuarrie. High quality binding, beautiful pictures of his gorgeous drawings, and excellent information. A must have book for any Star Wars fan, especially if bought at the original Amazon UK lower price.

Reaction score
Thanks, now I have 2 RS t-shirts and 2 caps, I like them because they don't have huge Star Wars texts on them, I always liked more discrete t-shirts and caps
Cool.... out of curiosity-
are these complimentary from RS when your purchase reaches a certain amount?
or you got them from their store? :)

Reaction score
Cool.... out of curiosity-
are these complimentary from RS when your purchase reaches a certain amount?
or you got them from their store? :)
Since I didn't ask them to refund me the shipping cost of sending the damaged Scout helmet to them, RS offered this cool package instead. :)

Reaction score
The Christmas present I just received thanks to my girl - Fallkniven A1Pro knife, one of the best survival knives in the world, with a cool Star Wars touch to it :) :

It comes with a superb black ABS gun box and the well known Fallkniven DC4 diamond sharpening stone:

Reaction score
The Christmas present I just received thanks to my girl - Fallkniven A1Pro knife, one of the best survival knives in the world, with a cool Star Wars touch to it :) :

It comes with a superb black ABS gun box and the well known Fallkniven DC4 diamond sharpening stone:

That's a nice present. Reminds me that I should never disagree with you!

Reaction score
That's a nice present. Reminds me that I should never disagree with you!
Thanks. And I should never disagree with my girl :eek::D

The thing is I'm not a knife collector, but I'm (re)building my camping and hiking gear for next year, when I intend to take some trips. I do have a few knives like Mora, Ka-Bar, Cold Steel etc., but the Fallkniven A1Pro is now connected with the Star Wars universe - it is an expensive knife, we got it directly from Fallkniven Sweden, and it is one heck of a knife (the regular A1 is used by many US special operations personnel, and the F1 model was adopted by the Swedish Air Force). Again special thanks to my girl for this cool present. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks Julian. We read some reviews including this review and then decided we go for it: Fällkniven A1 Pro review. I had my own Xmas present for her, of course not SW and not knife related ;)
Sergiu, seeing how you enjoy camping and the outdoors, you should try visiting us here in Florida. For years I've been going deep in the Everglades National park during deer hunting and fishing season. Also to photograph the wildlife in this incredible 1.5 million acre wetlands preserve. I'm less than a half hour from it by car. I'd love to take you with me, so here is an invite :) Anyway, fantastic survival knife. Expensive, but well worth its price. Great Christmas present for the outdoor man.

Reaction score
Sergiu, seeing how you enjoy camping and the outdoors, you should try visiting us here in Florida. For years I've been going deep in the Everglades National park during deer hunting and fishing season. Also to photograph the wildlife in this incredible 1.5 million acre wetlands preserve. I'm less than a half hour from it by car. I'd love to take you with me, so here is an invite :) Anyway, fantastic survival knife. Expensive, but well worth its price. Great Christmas present for the outdoor man.
Thanks Julian, hopefully one day I'll be able to take a visit to your location, I'm sure it is great!