Sergeant Jyn Erso (Jedha)

GNT

Reaction score
I noticed we had a thread for her Eadu outfit but not her Jedha outfit, please use this thread to discuss this version of Jyn Erso:

Thoughts on this figure?

Reaction score
Entertainment posted ...
Scale?

And jediinsider this which appears the same as the one in the above single pack, and the AT-ACT

Reaction score
Same figure, with no scarf and "sandy"/dirty boots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
That pic is of the 18" Big Fig from Jakks. This one is the Hasbro 12":

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Entertainment posted ...
Scale?

And jediinsider this which appears the same as the one in the above single pack, and the AT-ACT
It's the same sculpt, sure, but the paint applications are different. Black boots vs Brown. Also the jacket is a different shade of green, and one has a brown "overlay" on the front of the jacket as opposed to solid green.

Reaction score
So I can save myself $8 and just get the AT-Act. That way I can get her the Droid and the Clone Eh, I mean Trooper! :p

Reaction score
I'm scared this one is going to turn into another Resistance Rey in terms of availability. Not only is it the better-looking and more standard Jyn figure (in my opinion but also based on what we know of the plot progression so far) but I don't think Wave 2 will be released as widely as Wave 1 judging by the later waves of TFA figures. I know Wave 2 of TFA was probably over-produced but the later waves didn't show up in some places at all, and we may not even see a Wave 3 of Rogue One (but here's to hoping).

Reaction score
The original report was November. I think they said the middle of the month, not that that level of precision is all that believable. (This supposedly covers all regular lines, 3.75 and 6. The 3.75 black wave for Rogue One has just been described as coming "later in the year" or the like.)

One guy I saw questioned whether it might be earlier, but so far that's just one random comment, AFAIK.

Reaction score
Oh November? So that means sometime in February, unless it's snowing.

Besides, ToyWiz will have everything you want on Walmart's site for double the price. So don't worry about not finding anything. :whistling:

Reaction score
In hand review- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rXcQJ_kPy8

Anyone considering cutting off the part of the scarf that goes over the head, so she can still wear it just leaving the part around the shoulders and down her back.

The colour is a bit off. It's a much darker grey but Hasbro made it a much lighter grey than it should be.

Rather than cut it, I was going to try the piece from the Armour-Up Kylo Ren for the hood-down look, which is probably a better colour match too.

Reaction score
Just got this figure and wow, she is my absolute favourite figure right now!

Some shots of Jyn in my Yavin IV War Room Diorama:

"State your name for the record."
"Jyn Erso."

"This is a Rebellion isn't it?"

"If you're really doing this, I want to help."

Reaction score
This rebel isn't scared to go face to face with a TIE Fighter! :wtf:

Reaction score
So, since Hasbro failed to include Jyn's baton with any of the Jyn figures, I had to source my own.

Now she can beat up Stormies accurately!

Reaction score
What's the baton from? Also, is she ever addressed as Sgt. in the movie? I don't remember them stating her rank.

Reaction score
What's the baton from? Also, is she ever addressed as Sgt. in the movie? I don't remember them stating her rank.
I think the baton is from one of the Royal Guards? Could be wrong though.

The Sgt. thing is never stated in the film, but some seem to think it was something Hasbro got before the film was reworked.

Reaction score
I trimmed the hood of the shawl off to make the alternative look, that was actually more common in the movie:

Reaction score
I love this figure, I have three; one with her scarf on, one with the scarf off, and one in the package because I really do like the card art

Reaction score
I think it's a great fig! I have 3 of her too. Will probably end up with 4 once the Jedha set comes out lol! :D

Reaction score
I think it's a great fig! I have 3 of her too. Will probably end up with 4 once the Jedha set comes out lol! :D
Haha same here. I don't mind having to buy multiples of her. Plus the other three figures in the set are new so it'll be worth it

Reaction score
I got this figure for a little more than $2, it's an amazing figure.

Nice sculpt, with a Kenner style feel. It works really well.