Sept 2013 Big "G" Cereals - AOTC Pens

Reaction score
While doing some shopping yesterday I noticed a new Big "G" cereal promotion featuring Star Wars pens. They are the same size as the Episode I pens that were released around the time of the TPM 3D release. These appear to have been made to coincide with the now cancelled release of AOTC 3D as all but two of the characters (Vader and Chewbacca) are from AOTC. I will try and upload some pics later.

Reaction score
Great find, thanks for sharing! I went out to my WalMart to see if I could find any of these, and they did have Reese's Puffs and Golden Grahams boxes with the promotion. I ended up getting two Jango Fett pens. I'll check on some of my other stores soon.

What cereal brands did you find?

Reaction score
I only found Honey Nut Cheerios when I went. Here are those pics I promised. It's always nice to see Aurabesh on mass produced packaging! I'd wager we won't see any for ROTS. I would imagine that, like Hasbro's Black Series, these were already in the pipeline when AOTC 3D was cancelled.

Great find, thanks for sharing! I went out to my WalMart to see if I could find any of these, and they did have Reese's Puffs and Golden Grahams boxes with the promotion. I ended up getting two Jango Fett pens. I'll check on some of my other stores soon.

What cereal brands did you find?

Reaction score
Here are the boxes I've found.

18 oz. Reese's Puffs

16 oz. Golden Grahams

26.6 oz. Honey Nut Cheerios

Backing for Honey Nut Cheerios and Golden Grahams:

*The Reese's Puffs backing was different than the one above and the one Grendelspyce posted but I forgot to grab a picture...

I ended up with two Jango Fett pens and a Mace Windu.

Reaction score
The 3D releases were supposed to be happening now, with AOTC arriving September 20th and ROTS on October 11th. I am glad they went ahead and released these anyway. So far I have Darth Vader and Jango, once I get a Chewbacca I willl be content.

Reaction score
Found boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Trix cereal with the Star Wars packaging. I got Yoda and Anakin pens. Will post scans later!

Reaction score
Found boxes of Lucky Charms, Cocoa Puffs, and the the normal size Honey Nut Cheerios.

Total boxes found so far:

-Honey Nut Cheerios
-Honey Nut Cheerios (Giant Size)
-Cinnamon Toast Crunch
-Trix
-Golden Grahams
-Reese's Puffs
-Cocoa Puffs
-Lucky Charms

Boxes Missing:
I have not seen any boxes of regular Cheerios or Cookie Crisp with the promotion. If anyone has seen these, let me know. Not sure if they even exist, but they're just about the only General Mills brands left that I see in stores frequently.

My total pen count:

Found:

-Jango Fett (x3)
-Mace Windu (x2)
-Yoda (x2)
-Anakin (x1)
-Darth Vader (x1)
-Chewbacca (x1)

Still Missing:
-Obi-Wan
-Clone Trooper

Reaction score
Haven't seen these in Los Angeles yet. Are these being found in grocery stores, or big box like Wal Mart/Target?

Reaction score
Thanks. Hope they make it out west. My local Ralphs(Kroger chain) still has Croods promos. Hopefully the pens will trickle down.

edit
Found Reeses, Trix and Coco Puffs at Target.

Got Chewy, Jango, Anakin.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My mom picked a Vader pen out for me and it's pretty nice!

Reaction score
Since most seem to be looking for Vader...I guess we can assume the Vader pen is the harder to find of the bunch?

Reaction score
It would seem Vader is the hardest. I do have a Vader to trade if anyone wants. All I need is Yoda.

Reaction score
I have spares of Yoda, Mace, and Jango for anyone still looking for these. Will send to someone for only the cost of shipping or will trade for another interesting food premium. PM me.