Senate Commandos

GNT

Reaction score
This thread was requested by Commando_Danny.

Starwars.com has updated with new easter eggs from the Clone Wars movie and we are introduced to the Senate Commandos who made a brief appearance, basically just the Senate guards without the robes. They'll be playing a role in the upcoming series

Pictures

Would anyone else be up for these troopers?

Reaction score
Heh, I just made a post in a different thread about these guys. They look AWESOME. When they make them (there's no IF here, you know they're coming) I hope they don't end up as exclusives. I just have a feeling they will though.

Reaction score
They don't look bad, sort of a cross between the blue senate guards and clone troopers.

Might be kinda cool to see them in action.

Reaction score
matt292 said:
They don't look bad, sort of a cross between the blue senate guards and clone troopers.

Might be kinda cool to see them in action.
I wonder how red Senate Guards look?

Reaction score
I'm sure they will made. They only need a new head and shoulder pad to use the existing clone body.

Reaction score
Since the picture shows them with blaster rifles... I'm sure that means the toys will have the small blasters.

Reaction score
Cool... new helmet & new left arm, some blue paint, and Hasbro's done! I might pick one up when they get to it. Feels like they need blue capes though.

Reaction score
Looks pretty cool they could be clones though trained for senate protection unless I'm thinking of shock troopers.

Reaction score
They look awesome I have to pick up a bunch for sure! and yeah, they are most deff going to be in a battle pack. Or maybe single carded so people buy more and hasbro makes more money...

Reaction score
AnthonyP said:
They look awesome I have to pick up a bunch for sure! and yeah, they are most deff going to be in a battle pack. Or maybe single carded so people buy more and hasbro makes more money...
if there will be a battle pack you will bet your boots it will come with 4 commandos and a palpatine

Reaction score
I completely missed these guys in the movie, but they do look awesome.

Hopefully we will see a figure of them in the future

Reaction score
I don't think they will release a new tool in a battle pack X 4. If they release this, it will be on a single card. Someone should ask about this in the Hasbro Q & A.

GNT

Reaction score
Jedi_Trooper said:
Looks pretty cool they could be clones though trained for senate protection unless I'm thinking of shock troopers.
Starwars.com said they weren't clones.

Reaction score
Grak said:
I don't think they will release a new tool in a battle pack X 4. If they release this, it will be on a single card. Someone should ask about this in the Hasbro Q & A.
wouldn't bet on it

Reaction score
darthAndosman said:
Grak said:
wouldn't bet on it
Name any battle pack ever released in which all 5 figures were new tools. If you actually want to bet if this guy comes in the battle pack you stated above I will buy it and ship it to your house. If it comes single carded you can buy me one

Reaction score
At comic-con, a sneak peak of a new episode was shown (besides the 4 min. clip of the movie) and these blue guard/commandos were featured. You guys don't deserve to see them yet, it was just a special treat for us.

just j/k

Reaction score
darthAndosman said:
Grak said:
wouldn't bet on it
What makes you so sure of this? If anything I WOULD bet that if they release it that it will be on a single card, and then go to a battle pack sometime later if they do.

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro likes to milk it's figures to death as we all know so if one comes carded which I'm sure will happen in the next year then we'll get a battle pack full of them at a later date. Hasbro have released a few Battle Packs full of clones so I wouldn't put it past them to do one of these troops.

Reaction score
What makes you so sure of this? If anything I WOULD bet that if they release it that it will be on a single card, and then go to a battle pack sometime later if they do.

[/QUOTE]

Your right but to make battle pack "movie accurate" we would have to wait until we get a palpatine single card fig (or maybe a mace windu?)

Reaction score
darthAndosman said:
that is what he just said

Your right but to make battle pack "movie accurate" we would have to wait until we get a palpatine single card fig (or maybe a mace windu?)

[/QUOTE]

Reaction score
the armor is so cool i glad they took the commando this way than the cloaked one (we will probably see the red one soon)

Reaction score
I don't like 'em, the armor looks like some uninspired designer threw a Spartan helmet on a clone trooper. And painted it blue.

Reaction score
Outve all the Clone varients hasbro crap out so needlessly and often lousy looking, these actually look very good and worthy to buy.

Reaction score
5thFleetSecurity said:
I don't like 'em, the armor looks like some uninspired designer threw a Spartan helmet on a clone trooper. And painted it blue.
well i'll be darned master chief in blue armor makes an appearance in a backrund shot

Reaction score
darthAndosman said:
5thFleetSecurity said:
well i'll be darned master chief in blue armor makes an appearance in a backrund shot
Not that Spartan....