SOLD Selling off Vader, Fett GG mini busts, SIGMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After reassessing my collection the past couple weekends, decided to only focus on ANH Vader and ESB Boba going forward. So this forced me to get rid of some pieces I was going to hold on to. All prices are Negotiable (within reason). PAYPAL ONLY.

I have sold on here before and always had positive transactions. Please IM me with any questions! I ship quick, within a day of payment. I only ship within the continental USA. Sorry!

Thanks for looking!

GENTLE GIANT MINI BUSTS (All busts come with original GG boxes and COAs):

Jango Fett and Boba Fett classic no arms busts-$70 shipped

PLEASE NOTE Boba has a BROKEN antenna. I will include it, so if you want to try to fix it. But it is broken and never stayed in very well. Jango's stays in place nicely.
IMG_6626.JPG
IMG_6627.JPG

Darth Vader ESB and TIE PILOT classic no arms busts-$60 shipped
IMG_6628.JPG
IMG_6629.JPG

ORIGINAL Darth Vader bust-$120 shipped
IMG_6630.JPG
IMG_6631.JPG
IMG_6632.JPG

Darth Vader ROTS bust-$60 shipped
IMG_6633.JPG
IMG_6634.JPG

SIGMA Darth Vader and R2D2-C-3P0 porcelain statues from 1983 ROTJ (both also come in their original boxes!)-$60 shipped

Please see the couple white minor chips on Vader's body, I assume from time?
IMG_6637.JPG
IMG_6638.JPG
IMG_6639.JPG
IMG_6635.JPG
IMG_6636.JPG

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would have liked the Darth Vader ESB and TIE PILOT classic no arms busts-$80 shipped, but international shipping would be more than the items themselves

Reaction score
I would have liked the Darth Vader ESB and TIE PILOT classic no arms busts-$80 shipped, but international shipping would be more than the items themselves
I know Serg, it is a shame what they have done with the international rates my friend. It's why I stick to selling inside the USA only, and even then I often lose about 1/3 of the sale to shipping.

The classic ESB Vader is IMO the nicest Vader there is BTW, but as I said trying to really tighten my focus. Thanks for the comments!

Reaction score
My interest would be in finding a Stormtrooper mini-bust from this line, but in EU the price is double the US one.

Reaction score
My interest would be in finding a Stormtrooper mini-bust from this line, but in EU the price is double the US one.
I had one, but it sold some time ago. I know at least in the USA they are not pricey. But one thing I will warn you about, Serg. That one does yellow in the middle quicker than any other GG Stormtrooper bust I owned.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had one, but it sold some time ago. I know at least in the USA they are not pricey. But one thing I will warn you about, Serg. That one does yellow in the middle quicker than any other GG Stormtrooper bust I owned.
Thanks for letting me know. I wouldn't buy one for more than $60 anyway so fat chance for me to get it after all.

Reaction score
Mod, please close this post. I have decided to keep the Vader busts and post the rest for sale elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.