Selling my personal Hot Toys Star Wars collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All-

Long-time visitor, first-time poster. I've decided to sell my personal Hot Toys collection (~45 figures, never opened), so thought I would give a heads-up to everyone on here. I'll be posting on eBay starting tomorrow for the next few weeks and will update this with the link when I do.

I'm hoping they go to fellow fans/collectors, not scalpers, so if anyone wants to make me a reasonable/fair offer for some, DM me (I think?). I still want everything to go through eBay because I don't know how else to handle money and shipping and such.

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place - please let me know if I should move or repost or if posts like this aren't welcome.

Here's the full list:
1632964688574.png

Reaction score
Hi All-

Long-time visitor, first-time poster. I've decided to sell my personal Hot Toys collection (~45 figures, never opened), so thought I would give a heads-up to everyone on here. I'll be posting on eBay starting tomorrow for the next few weeks and will update this with the link when I do.

I'm hoping they go to fellow fans/collectors, not scalpers, so if anyone wants to make me a reasonable/fair offer for some, DM me (I think?). I still want everything to go through eBay because I don't know how else to handle money and shipping and such.

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place - please let me know if I should move or repost or if posts like this aren't welcome.

Here's the full list:
View attachment 402405

If you're going to sell here, you should post in the Classifieds section.

Also, check the General Rules before posting. Promoting ebay sales or listing ebay links is prohibited.

Reaction score
I'll also add, these figures have never been opened and you have a ton that are hot on the secondary market. You'll probably be able to unload most of these pretty quickly.

I'd post a topic in Classifieds, set a price for them and go from there.

GNT

Reaction score
Please post in the appropriate section, prices would be good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.